Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moderator Performance
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
shoryuken
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Jun 10 2008, 11:07 PM) *
I know I've replied to Tung, Elba and Christina. Other than them, I've never received a report.

HAHAHAHAH.. shifty.gif shifty.gif
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jun 11 2008, 12:40 AM) *
I try respond and/or take action right away.

rolleyes.gif tongue.gif LOOL.... niiicee..
tokyo-rose
I PM back if I'm the one who fixes the problem. If someone else has already fixed it, then I delete the PM.
Elba
Stupid people shouldn't be on staff. I'm just sayin'!
rnicron
Yeah, good thing you quit.
Elba
Bitch please, I ain't stupid.

Rhino told 1angel3 to "please delete you double post", as if angel has the ability to do that.
rnicron
LMAO
Elba
inorite?
rnicron
So now were at:
James
Rhino
Nate
=
not on staff
Elba
click to enlarge
rnicron
fired
Elba
Simba
Nice detective skills, Dani.
libertie
lol I just realized what you meant by "detective" work. Thomas actually figured out whose it was before I did. =x
Melissa
^ I'm confused... what just happened?
libertie
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...view=getnewpost

I took care of the signature issue, but nobody knew whose signature was causing the problem. Arjuna said kudos to me for figuring it out, and I just said that someone else figured it out before me.
Simba
Oh ok.

Nice detective skills, Thomas.
Tung
Javonn is the man.
Tung
I forgot no homo. mellow.gif
DoubleJ
Haha All Homo!!!!
Tung
stubborn.gif only me and jairus are all homo.
DoubleJ
Oh come on now...room for one more?
Simba
wth mad homo up in this
karmakiller
I thought this was the feedback topic and now we have people comin' out of the closet in this thread...
Simba
^ Ha ha, for real.

Anyway, JaVonn is awesome.

...ALL HOMO
KryMeARiver
MarchHare is anti american. He closed my topic celebrating the 4th of July.
paperplane
I don't think James has to feel bad about being anti-American..
The-March-Hare
There is no one on staff called MarchHare. I do not know to whom you refer.
KryMeARiver
I'm talking about the passive aggressive fagblaster that's a terrible mod. I think you know him well.
Elba
LMAO. I think I know who you're talking about.

OMG FIREWORKS
The-March-Hare
Nope, never heard of him.

Wrong forum, maybe.
KryMeARiver
Flood control: You may post in 31489766 seconds

What the f**k is that? Not only am I on preview, but you pull this shit on me?

Either you quit playing this shit and we talk this over, or I pull my own bullshit and let 100 accounts talk for me.

Your call.
Simba
^ You know I'm really curious as to who you are. I thought I remembered, but it keeps slipping my mind. Help?
Tung
name starts with an A, and ends with an A
Simba
Ok I remember now. Shoo, I shoulda caught from the font.
dustbunny
about the pinned lounge topic: doneee

Tung
QUOTE(Tungster @ Jun 8 2008, 01:25 PM) *
Nate - I don't get why he was hired in the first place. he was never active even before he got people staff. and after he got it, he became even less active. he never really established himself as a mod. all he does is post 1-2 here and there about what songs or movies he's listening too... mellow.gif

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jun 8 2008, 04:21 PM) *
what's up with the probationary period for new staff?

QUOTE(ersatz @ Jun 9 2008, 08:57 AM) *
If it does all come down to the upper staff, I hope that they take initiative on it and ACTUALLY fire people. Much too often it takes so long for shitty mods to get off, especially on their own accord, and no one ever has the guts to fire them

I want to bump this and bring this issue up again, because it seems these kinda things always seems to get ignored. rolleyes.gif I just checked Nate's last posts, and he's made a total of about 25 posts in the last two weeks. That's about 2.3 ppd if I'm not mistaken. Also, about 10-12 of those posts are to "What are you Listening To" thread. mellow.gif Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I mean I understand some people can't be active, but there should be some amount of activity that should be needed right? Also, does he even mod at all? I mean what exactly should a People Staff do? I mean, why should he still be on staff? There's people (cough cough Arjuna) who would be a much better replacement for him. I mean Nicki who just got hired has done more than Nate has been doing for 3 months. Just sayin'.
karmakiller
I just wanted to pop my head in let you know that we actually are discussing this, so I don't want you to feel like we're doing nothing about staff's activity and modding. Right now I can't say what actions will be taken, though.
brooklyneast05
yeah and that's the response given to every question around here lately which is why people are getting annoyed. regardless of the subject someone comes and says how they are discussing it right now backstage. although i think it's appreciated for people to know that you guys are supposedly discussing it, there is never another answer or decision made it seems like shrug.gif

like for real how long does it honestly take to discuss probationary period and tell us what's up? because i have been asking about that for a LONG time and it's WAY past due. some verdict would be helpful.

i still don't get how that works, but i don't think we're gonna find out now anyway. even if you guys didn't wanna demote someone, it woulda been cool to go through the routine to see if it was a shit idea or one worth keeping.
Elba
You all suck. Fire his ass already.
The-March-Hare
As far as taking a long time is concerned, I would frankly rather take our time and get it right, than rush to please you guys and regret it. We'll deal.
brooklyneast05
yeah but i'm not saying a decision should be made in like 3 days. i've been there and i know how long it takes to get everyone to come give an opinion. i still don't really see why it should take a month though. if you guys are gonna throw the whole probationary period thing out the window and not do it, then just say so and that'll be that. there's not a point to acting like you are still keeping it or discussing it. just say that you guys changed your mind about it. it's become useless now anyway since waiting so long defeats the purpose.
The-March-Hare
^ Frankly, that's part of what's being disussed, and I'll say flat out that I don't see the point of the probationary period, and I don't think it should have been publically announced in the first place, but that's not the only point of view, and however long it may take, nothing is going to be said before it is fully baked, as it were.
shoryuken
loool.gif loool.gif...
princc luvv dizz shiett.. HAHAHAHA...

princee cheeerr natee.. wink.gif
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Jul 13 2008, 09:50 AM) *
^ Frankly, that's part of what's being disussed, and I'll say flat out that I don't see the point of the probationary period, and I don't think it should have been publically announced in the first place, but that's not the only point of view, and however long it may take, nothing is going to be said before it is fully baked, as it were.

yeah, i would pretty much agree with you there.
The-March-Hare
Mmhmm.

So now we have to backtrack, or at the very least rethink, which is tedious for everyone involved... Believe me, no one, staff included, like it when things take this long. But the combination of new Upper Staff adding new views, other issues coming up which divert attention, and generally conflicting opinions are making it hard to make a clear-cut decision on anything.
Tung
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Jul 13 2008, 07:30 AM) *
As far as taking a long time is concerned, I would frankly rather take our time and get it right, than rush to please you guys and regret it. We'll deal.

Go ahead and take a year.. rolleyes.gif There shouldn't even need to be any major discussion. If the dude sucks, he sucks. If he's good he's good. If he says he's going to try to improve, give the guy a shot. But I think we all know the answer.

Like to point out Nicki and Javonn are t3h best. shifty.gif
shoryuken
QUOTE(Tungster @ Jul 13 2008, 11:14 PM) *
Go ahead and take a year.. rolleyes.gif
Like to point out Nicki and Javonn are t3h best. shifty.gif

saiii huu.. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Melissa
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Jul 13 2008, 09:30 AM) *

As much as I agree with that, I think you guys already have taken enough time. The issue with Nate's been brought up as early as May:

QUOTE(heartquasm @ May 29 2008, 06:53 PM) *
i like how most of the newer people staff [i.e. nathan] is doing a lot of nothing.

It's been brought up again, and again, and again, and the response to that is always the same: "we're discussing it."

Seriously? It's about time to end your discussion and do something about it.
The-March-Hare
Taking all of this into consideration, and without going in to specifics, the issue is going to be addressed directly either today or tomorrow.
Simba
LET'S MAKE IT TODAY victory.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.