Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moderator Performance
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Mango-Butter
I'm happy _smile.gif

XD

god, I'm switching to my normal account now.
karmakiller
Happy that people are sad?
Insurmountable
lmao no, I'm in general happy and I'm happy with everyone thats on staff now.
karmakiller
victory.gif

I think everyone's doing great, too. My normal CB times have been changing. But it seems like there's almost always another staff member online.
Smarmosaur
mods are slacking, IMO, with the closing and moving of threads. =/
The-March-Hare
QUOTE(RockItStudios @ May 24 2008, 05:14 PM) *
mods are slacking, IMO, with the closing and moving of threads. =/

Have you noticed this in any forums in particular? Because some (especially subforums) get overlooked on occasion, and if you let us know of any particularly troublesome places, we can spare them some extra attention = )
Smarmosaur
i'm not trying to make a big deal or anything, but there's just been some things that make me go "wtf", you know? like, that definitely shouldn't have been looked over.
but anyways, trying not to ramble. i'll edit when i remember/stumble upon things, but most of the stuff that's bothered me have been taken care of.
oh, also, i guess i shouldn't say slacking a bit on the moving, 'cause that seems okish, i guess the time i posted there were a lot of misplaced things. but it's really the closing of topics that bother me, although i know that's not really a big deal...

[edit]
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...=202956&hl=
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...=202933&hl=
dustbunny
first we close too much and then we don't close enough happy.gif

what happened with the second topic you posted tung? OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS TUNG WITH ALL THE PEDOBEARS LOLOL
libertie
^I did too. XD

All I can really say about that is that it's inevitable for us to miss things simply because we can't see every single topic. For that I apologize and can only suggest that you PM someone or use the report feature. :3
The-March-Hare
^Absolutely. The report feature will send a notifiaction to everyone with moderating abilities in that forum, so if you notice an individual thread, that is really the best way of dealing with it, because it maximises the chance of said topic being noticed.
rockable
QUOTE(TiffanyFactorial @ May 24 2008, 03:05 AM) *
alright you guys better not be on two separate pages. cb standards being raised way too high may offer the best graphics or whatever on this website but it will also discourage many from submitting.

i've had stuff rejected before and it kind of discouraged me to submit about 90% of my icons and graphics but that's alright, cb kind of ruins the quality of my icons so i just keep it on my website.

The standards are being raised way too high in my opinion. I think that its a bit competitive now.
Thing is, lots of people, especially those who dont understand graphic making, and dont give an damn about quality, dont care about standards. They just want something cute. And to be quite honest, if standards are being raised, then how come an icon like mine, can be rejected, when an icon that says "Hello, my name is.. SCREW YOU" which is so blatently a jocked template edited in paint and is out of focus.. is kept and not removed like half my stuff was in the clearout (and now!)

I faze in and out of CB. Because I get put off submitting, and then when I think im better, I come back and get put off again. Its hard to keep up! Like Tiffany, I just stick to my site to display them.
brooklyneast05
shitty quality isn't cute. if standards aren't important then why not go to the tons of other sites that have no standards and accept anything?

i duno, it's a design site so i don't think it really matters if people who don't give a damn about graphic making don't care about quality. those people aren't really important in my opinion, because they aren't the kind of people cb should care about targeting. we want people with standards to come here.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(RockItStudios @ May 25 2008, 05:09 PM) *

Do you want those topics to be moved or closed? If it's the latter, I don't see why. The posters asked legitimate questions. Just because the topics haven't been replied to within the first day of being posted doesn't mean they should be closed.
rockable
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 26 2008, 04:40 PM) *
shitty quality isn't cute. if standards aren't important then why not go to the tons of other sites that have no standards and accept anything?

i duno, it's a design site so i don't think it really matters if people who don't give a damn about graphic making don't care about quality. those people aren't really important in my opinion, because they aren't the kind of people cb should care about targeting. we want people with standards to come here.

Im not saying having high standards are bad.. just that rejecting things because of an unobvious problem is a bit too strict? I mean.. one of my icons was accepted the other day.. and today I got a message saying it was rejected because it was really blurry. Yes, its not the best icon ive ever made.. but if it was that bad.. then why accept it in the first place. It obviously wasnt noticable if she didnt see it in the first place right? I dont know if I was missing something either, or if my eyesight is worse, but it isnt noticably blurry either.. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/vi...-/icons/115.png

Im not saying that the people who dont have high enough standards or know nothing are not important, because thats what we are all here for.. we provide graphics for peoples use right? And its true that people who use others graphics and layouts, generally use them because they dont know enough to make a myspace layout or whatever themselves right? So if they know nothing.. and all they want is a good quality layout site.. peoples graphics dont need to be rejected for some ridiculous, unobvious problem, that the user of the graphic/layout whatever, probably wont even notice, because they dont know much... Get my drift?

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ May 26 2008, 04:44 PM) *
Do you want those topics to be moved or closed? If it's the latter, I don't see why. The posters asked legitimate questions. Just because the topics haven't been replied to within the first day of being posted doesn't mean they should be closed.

I dont get why they need to be moved or closed either. :|
Smarmosaur
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ May 26 2008, 10:44 AM) *

oh, no, not closed! i just don't think the first one belongs in showcase, but i think the second one does, since the second one is basically asking an opinion, not how to do something. like i said, i'm not going to make a big deal. :]
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(RockItStudios @ May 26 2008, 12:20 PM) *
oh, no, not closed! i just don't think the first one belongs in showcase, but i think the second one does, since the second one is basically asking an opinion, not how to do something. like i said, i'm not going to make a big deal. :]

Oh, okay then. Sorry, you just didn't make it clear in your original reply. I see what you mean about the second one, so I'll move it to the Showcase Booth.
Tung
QUOTE(doiink @ May 25 2008, 02:49 PM) *
first we close too much and then we don't close enough happy.gif

what happened with the second topic you posted tung? OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS TUNG WITH ALL THE PEDOBEARS LOLOL

blink.gif blink.gif Someone like to fill me in on what's going on. I'm confused. What do I have to do anything with this?
manny-the-dino
^well since she saw RockItStudio's sig had bears in it, she automatically assumed it was you. which i though as well. happy.gif
hypnotique
QUOTE(ersatz @ May 21 2008, 10:38 PM) *
Glad to see you back Diana!

P.S. Been wondering, and debating, because I obviously don't have the opportunity to watch as much as I should, is that the Doc right there?

Oh yes it is.

whistling.gif whistling.gif
Smarmosaur
<spam>
but my bears are different! and i don't have as many...AND they're not creepy. plus, when the heck would Tung EVER put anything Twilight-related in his siggy? :]
</spam>
manny-the-dino
^LOL yeah i know.
ask doiink _smile.gif
Tung
^ Her name is Betty kthxdie.

Shouldn't a mod know better not to post spam? I guess I expected too much from staff to not follow rules they make us follow.
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...p;#entry2946080
Elba
I think mods should be above a certain intelligence level and a certain attractiveness level. Just saying.
heyo-captain-jack
^ I agree.

They should also not use useless acronyms, such as "Lol" and "ROFL." That automatically decreases your intelligence.
Elba
I think mods should stick to modding their own forums instead of trying to tell people what to do in places where they have no business to do so.
dustbunny
QUOTE(XTC @ May 27 2008, 10:06 PM) *
^ I agree.

They should also not use useless acronyms, such as "Lol" and "ROFL." That automatically decreases your intelligence.

STFU, AND GTFO.

BTW, speaking of "intelligence" I think you may want to stick to using the same pronouns. First "they" then "you" ???

I R 2 STUPIDZ 2 FAULOW :(
Elba
OMGWTFBBQ
Tung
rofl1.gif

xtc got owned...
karmakiller
QUOTE(doiink @ May 28 2008, 12:20 AM) *
STFU, AND GTFO.
BTW, speaking of "intelligence" I think you may want to stick to using the same pronouns. First "they" then "you" ???

rofl1.gif
rnicron
QUOTE(doiink @ May 28 2008, 12:20 AM) *
STFU, AND GTFO.

OH SHIT!

*waits for a pathetic XTC excuse*
Melissa
^ you and rhino = tricky.
Elba
Sorry to rain on your parade, Melissa, but this topic is to post moderator's performance only.
rnicron
I did it so no one can take the username, and then she can have it back when 6 months is up.

No, maybe it WAS for the confusion.
Melissa
QUOTE(fatty-the-rhino @ May 28 2008, 04:32 PM) *
Sorry to rain on your parade, Melissa, but this topic is to post moderator's performance only.

oh, sorry.

mods suck.

YOU AND SPENCER AND ELBA AND RHINO AND WHAT WHAT WHAT?
rnicron
Que?
xoxoxx
Huh?
Elba
lulz
Melissa
stopspammingbitches
Tung
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ May 28 2008, 07:23 PM) *
if you're going to post in this topic, please stick to the topic. The Lounge is where you go to spam.

o..uh huh...trying to modd a place wurr she dun'tt control...leave dat too people stafff...loool.gif

o...so it ok 2 spam the lounge ey...? k..moi got it...shifty.gif
shoryuken
QUOTE(Tungster @ May 28 2008, 10:27 PM) *
o..uh huh...trying to modd a place wurr she dun'tt control...leave dat too people stafff...loool.gif

leaveee hurr aloneee yo..
Tung
QUOTE(PrIncEoFSeXaPpeAL @ May 28 2008, 07:33 PM) *
leaveee hurr aloneee yo..

shoryuken
laugh.gif

nahh.. foo reeell.. shee kool.. mee justt playinn withh hurr..
The-March-Hare
Tung, Prince, cut the spamming, now.
shoryuken
alll da moddd alll duu duu goodd jobbb.. so itt alll goodd.. mellow.gif
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ May 28 2008, 10:39 PM) *
Tung, Prince, cut the spamming, now.

OOHH SNAPP... da champp hurr.. DAA CHAMPP HUR... loool.gif loool.gif
Tung
o..white britainn boy winaaa stepp his foott in dis .... 2 bad moi can't hear wut he has 2 say wit his emoo blonddee hairr covering his face...loool.gif
shoryuken
EY jamee.. jamee rite...

wat u thinkk boutt da moddzz huh.. dizz aintt spamm kidd.. mee winnaa no watt u say boutt da modzz hurr.. _smile.gif

uhh.. jamee... wurr u goo... cry.gif
Elba
Natalia is telling people we can spam in the Lounge? Someone needs to tell her to shut up. Obviously, we're not allowed to spam in there rolleyes.gif
shoryuken
loool.gif loool.gif

jamee loggg inn n outt.. loool.gif

butt yee.. moddz alll duu duu goodd jobb.. huh.gif
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(Tungster @ May 28 2008, 07:27 PM) *

tung, honestly, you are acting immature. you are older than me yet i don't act like that. and you applied for a position on staff, correct? you should be setting a good example to everyone else, imo. just please stop. thumbsup.gif
Tung
^ Yeah, and I didn't get on staff lol. So no..I don't need to set an example. If anything, you should since YOU are on staff.

Besides my complaints are legit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.