Make your letters closer together

Photoshop Tutorials


Click on thumbnailed images to enlarge

Follow the rules on the picture

Tutorial Comments

Showing latest 8 of 8 comments

thank you so much.

By simplextutorials on Jul 26, 2010 10:06 pm

awesome i did a bunch of stuff with this, also works imageready

By NoWorriesDesigns on Apr 4, 2010 6:53 pm

I hold alt && L and use the arrow keys.

By TheMuffinMan on Aug 11, 2008 7:47 am

idk.. i have cs but i can also do it on photoshop seven

By smashedcodes on Jul 12, 2008 9:39 pm

ug, i don't have this on mine so i have to type each letter individually and move them closer.
what version is this?

By digitalivory on Jul 12, 2008 7:25 pm

ya if you take a typography class youll learn all about it, its kinda boring though, lol

By taylertragedy on Jan 28, 2008 5:17 pm

nope didn't know that.

By smashedcodes on Jan 27, 2008 8:42 pm

i dont know if you know but this is called kerning.

By taylertragedy on Jan 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Tutorial Details

Author smashedcodes View profile
Submitted on Jan 21, 2008
Page views 35,524
Favorites 40
Comments 8
Reviewer libertie View profile
Approved on Jan 23, 2008

Tutorial Tags