Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
sixfive
delete cb wat
LittleMissSunshine
what about cbc?
Elba
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 8 2011, 04:41 AM) *
trish made those themes. they were nice. yeah, if he would have handed over the power to someone, this site would have been fine without him. other members are knowledgeable enough to do shit, and cared enough to donate some time to it.

i'll never understand why he wouldn't do that. just cause that psycho girl got pissed and tried to delete the whole site once back when he apparently gave admins too much power. sure, that was a bad situation, but again, she was like 16 years old.

I wanted to "like" your post, but I can't find the like button sad.gif
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(Elba @ Sep 11 2011, 11:50 AM) *
I wanted to "like" your post, but I can't find the like button sad.gif

elba in the house ohmy.gif
heyo-captain-jack
elba out of nowhere
sixfive
elba removed me on facebook we're not friends anymore we even knew each other irl :( /wrist #moveson white power
Elba
I didn't delete you. I deactivated my Facebook. cB is so dead, it is not even funny. It's like a piece of my youth died.
fiveseven
thats what i said
hazira-alimuddin
manny-the-dino
^You can't delete your account. Delete all your info and stop using it.
emberfly
QUOTE(Elba @ Sep 12 2011, 11:36 AM) *
I didn't delete you. I deactivated my Facebook. cB is so dead, it is not even funny. It's like a piece of my youth died.

cry.gif I totally know what you mean.
kladde
фартовый сайт http://vseuznaem.su/ - детализация звонков теле2 vseuznaem.su, распечатка мтс vseuznaem.su, распечатка смс билайн vseuznaem.su, распечатка звонков билайн vseuznaem.su и многое другое.
hypnotique
i would love some fancy ugg boots and coach outlet items please.
ytsim
How do I delete my Account ?? ???????????? Please and Thank you!
synthroid
Googlers solve advanced issues every day within the name of our core mission to organize the planet’s information and build it universally accessible and helpful to our users. But what makes working at Google really unique is that the workplace culture that encourages innovation and a healthy disregard for the not possible.

In the first video of our new Do Cool Things That Matter YouTube series, Alan Eustace, SVP of knowledge, explains the secret ingredient that makes Google a great place to figure: our folks.

Visit our newly-redesigned YouTube channel to determine the full 'Do Cool Things That Matter' playlist
More about the author http://googlesu.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.