New table code. |
New table code. |
Aug 18 2005, 02:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() SHE'S A LIFE RUINER ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 215 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 173,069 |
I have the code for a new table. I want it to show up under the one that shows your music and interests. Where would I place the code?
|
|
|
|
----- New table code. Aug 18 2005, 02:37 PM
reigngirl13 under books or heroes i was looking for that code ... Aug 18 2005, 02:58 PM
william i submitted it awhile ago, but then decided since ... Aug 18 2005, 05:03 PM
Maestro QUOTE(----- @ Aug 18... Aug 18 2005, 06:08 PM
william ^i thought that was to add a table under "abo... Aug 18 2005, 07:24 PM
Maestro QUOTE(william @ Aug 18 2005, 7:24 PM)^i thoug... Aug 18 2005, 07:58 PM![]() ![]() |