Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
cursor
kathystaa
post Aug 17 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,825



i used to have this cursor and it was like this very tiny cute hand...lol. can anyone find it or does anyone have it? because i searched but i cant seem to find the cursor pinch.gif sorry for the trouble. thanks in advance.
 
whomps
post Aug 17 2005, 01:32 PM
Post #2


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



It's Sherry's. =)

I looked at her xanga but I can't find it.. I think you might have to contact her.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84351
 
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
post Aug 17 2005, 01:44 PM
Post #3


I love you more than sex appeal.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,045
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,932



is it in here? http://xangan.dorischu.com/cursor/ its one of doris. I found a hand cursor in the objects.
 
whomps
post Aug 17 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #4


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



QUOTE(aznbangbang @ Aug 17 2005, 11:44 AM)
is it in here? http://xangan.dorischu.com/cursor/ its one of doris. I found a hand cursor in the objects.
*


Yeah okay that looks a lot like this.
http://xquizit.cbstaff.com/cursors/

I don't see the pixel cursor that she was talking about in there..
Is the one you're talking about look SORT OF like this, except smaller ?

^Don't use that, please. happy.gif
 
talcumpowder
post Aug 17 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #5


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



It's a wing, not a hand. The one at Doris Chu's page anyways...
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: