Tables, I HAD THE CODE BUT I LOST IT!!! |
![]() ![]() |
Tables, I HAD THE CODE BUT I LOST IT!!! |
Aug 15 2005, 05:58 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 159,937 |
How do you make those tables?!?! The ones that divide the sections of your page!! I HAD THE CODE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!
|
|
|
|
Aug 16 2005, 04:36 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() :hammer: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,849 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,700 |
...Tables that divide the sections of your page ? I don't get it. Can you be more specific, or do you have an example ?
|
|
|
|
Aug 16 2005, 08:10 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Am I a little fat? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 112,272 |
do you mean add a new table?
|
|
|
|
Aug 16 2005, 11:25 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 159,937 |
The ones that divide the sections of your page! :0)
like this!! :) And how did she get that "totally loveable" thing next to her main profile pic?! |
|
|
|
Aug 17 2005, 04:28 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() :hammer: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,849 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,700 |
You automatically have tables on your Myspace.. every default Myspace has tables. I'm not sure what you mean by add tables. Do you mean make the borders a different color and such ?
And to change your active image.. http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93632 She just changed the "online now" image. |
|
|
|
Aug 17 2005, 10:51 AM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 159,937 |
NEVERMIND!!!
|
|
|
|
Aug 17 2005, 12:52 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() :hammer: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,849 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,700 |
Ok.
Topic Closed. PM me if you have anymore questions. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |