Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Display name., help
Mbm33
post Aug 16 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,979



You know how above your picture is your display name? Is there anyway to make it bigger without changing the rest of your text?
 
ANG33ZY
post Aug 16 2005, 04:07 PM
Post #2


skaters gonna skate.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,861
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,336



try this? o_o

CODE
<style type="text/css">
.nametext{font-family:arial;
color:black;
font-size:14pt;
background:black;
background-color:86ACC2;}
</style>
 
Mbm33
post Aug 16 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,979



Yeah that worked I just needed to alter the code a little bit. Thanks!
 
GSXRGIRL
post Aug 17 2005, 05:04 AM
Post #4


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 82,526



QUOTE(anqie @ Aug 16 2005, 4:07 PM)
try this? o_o

CODE
<style type="text/css">
.nametext{font-family:arial;
color:black;
font-size:14pt;
background:black;
background-color:86ACC2;}
</style>

*


I have tried that code, but all it does it make the name I have there now the same exact size, with just a highlighted color over it. I tried changing the colors, etc...Still keeps my name the same but just adds a highlight over my smaller regular type name. HELP please!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: