Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Best Breakdancer, Who do you think it is?
StealthSkill101
post Aug 16 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 159,890



Who do you guys think is the best breakdancer?

1. Michael Jackson
2. Mr. Wiggles

here is a clip of Mr. Wiggle's puppet routine.
http://mr_platinum2.tripod.com/sitebuilder...les/puppet.mpeg

3. Usher
4. Genuwine
5. Justin Timberlake


I realize these guys are like mainstream and the underground scene probably has soem of the best dancers every, but these are the ones I notice on the mainstream level.
 
ANG33ZY
post Aug 16 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #2


skaters gonna skate.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,861
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,336



IMO. Mr. Wiggles is the best.
 
*salcha*
post Aug 16 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #3





Guest






I'm going with Angie here, Mr.Wiggles hands down.
 
lilliannnn
post Aug 16 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



Omarion.

Yeah, are these people even "breakdancers"?
 
xquizit
post Aug 16 2005, 11:52 PM
Post #5


wanderlust personified.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 7,515
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 797



These guys aren't breakdancers... _dry.gif
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Aug 17 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #6





Guest






Wtf, Justin Timberlake a breaker?
 
Im So Vain
post Aug 17 2005, 12:42 AM
Post #7


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



Common is a breakdancer. Not sure about those other ones though.
 
Nugget
post Aug 17 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #8


Kris is getting bonified.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,172
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 67,366



I knew it. I knew that most of those people aren't breakdancers..
 
lilliannnn
post Aug 17 2005, 11:51 AM
Post #9


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



^Yeah, I knew it, too. I was like blink.gif. All of the people mentioned are very good dancers though, and that's why I said Omarion because the topic starter forgot him. BUT THESE PEOPLE AREN'T BREAKDANCERS!
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: