Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

the silent ballerina, and Hawaiian tropical
Winter
post Aug 11 2005, 08:21 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



Muahaha I haven't been here since forever! Anyway, this is one of my latest colourisations. This is definitely one of the harder images I've coloured. The dress took forever (eventhough it looks majorly simple).



And this is just a silly vector I did. Yeah it sucks, I know. biggrin.gif


Constructive criticism is always welcome. _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic
Winter   the silent ballerina   Aug 11 2005, 08:21 AM
eetx   wow i really like your colorization! its soo p...   Aug 11 2005, 10:19 AM
seriouslynikki   Wow. That is simply gorgeous! I absolutely lov...   Aug 11 2005, 10:55 AM
avalon*   You always get your colorizations to look so reali...   Aug 11 2005, 10:59 AM
mizz_americaz   wow!! all the colours are absolutely perfe...   Aug 11 2005, 11:20 AM
YoGrandpaIsFine   Your colorization looks real. I really like the v...   Aug 11 2005, 12:22 PM
sharerol   The colorization is fantastic. Realistic, and you...   Aug 11 2005, 12:27 PM
mocassinsx29   That colourization is beautiful, it looks so real....   Aug 11 2005, 12:27 PM
Shortiiex   i really like that..but what i sthat yellowish thi...   Aug 11 2005, 12:29 PM
Winter   QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Aug 12 2005, 1:29 AM)i real...   Aug 11 2005, 08:07 PM
gigiopolis   QUOTE(Winter @ Aug 11 2005, 6:07 PM)What yell...   Aug 12 2005, 11:02 PM
Winter   QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Aug 13 2005, 12:02 PM)I th...   Aug 13 2005, 12:31 AM
rockstermonkey   you did an amazing job on the colourization. I ...   Aug 11 2005, 12:47 PM
Kristinaa   Amazing amazing coloring skills. Love 'em bo...   Aug 11 2005, 01:36 PM
Maestro   QUOTE(sprinkle-the-stars @ Aug 11 2...   Aug 11 2005, 08:05 PM
>>radiant   GEEZUS i love your colorization it's beauuutif...   Aug 11 2005, 01:37 PM
stephinika   wow, that colourization is amazing. its so pretty....   Aug 11 2005, 03:12 PM
boobooxpp   at least you CAN vector :( gahh! it's hard...   Aug 11 2005, 03:26 PM
Im So Vain   I love what you did with the ballerina dress, it l...   Aug 11 2005, 03:28 PM
xoxo_loveya   oOo very pretty, i reallie love the colourization....   Aug 11 2005, 10:28 PM
toodlepops.   Your colorizations rock. And your vector is too c...   Aug 12 2005, 07:29 AM
icy_wonderland   omigosh! its so lovely. i was thinking.....   Aug 12 2005, 07:39 AM
elmogurly   that's really great! awesome.   Aug 12 2005, 07:34 PM
gigiopolis   ^ Maybe your screen's brightness or contrast i...   Aug 13 2005, 01:13 AM
Winter   QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Aug 13 2005, 2:13 PM)^ May...   Aug 13 2005, 09:42 AM
aeyungg xd   the first one is beautiful, but id like to see the...   Aug 13 2005, 02:47 PM
Winter   QUOTE(aeyungg xd @ Aug 14 2005, 3:47 AM)the f...   Aug 13 2005, 09:10 PM
rtardedx3   i love the dress&boots on the girl iets lovely...   Aug 13 2005, 05:54 PM
PiGo   This is amazing, I can't tell you how much I a...   Aug 13 2005, 09:24 PM
dancerellie714   gorgeous. simply gorgeous.   Aug 13 2005, 09:45 PM
yanners   i love your colorization and the flower is absolut...   Aug 14 2005, 04:05 AM
smrkangl   INCREDIBLE! =O just...wow. The colorization is...   Aug 14 2005, 04:46 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: