Kelly clarkson, woot! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Kelly clarkson, woot! |
Aug 12 2005, 01:04 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Future Mr. Kelly Clarkson ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,268 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,552 |
i got bored and wanted 2 make a background of kelly clarkson cause i luv her. haha tell me wat yall think of it. constructive critizism wanted or any comments yall got. thankx and i appreciate it alot!
Kelly clarkson, hotness lol |
|
|
|
kantoaznboi Kelly clarkson Aug 12 2005, 01:04 PM
sharerol I really like it! Uhh. I don't like the ... Aug 12 2005, 01:08 PM
Kristinaa That is WAY HOT.
Dude. 11/10 Aug 12 2005, 01:18 PM
yummy_delight The right side is glorious. I don't like the e... Aug 12 2005, 01:19 PM
seriouslynikki wow. That is really nice. I love it. Nice choice o... Aug 12 2005, 01:23 PM
insomniac whoa. that is some awesome blending! Aug 12 2005, 03:18 PM
xblueradiance Wow... you're very good at this! The brush... Aug 12 2005, 03:28 PM
rtardedx3 your good at the bleding part!!! :] ie... Aug 12 2005, 03:47 PM
Maestro Pretty good. Nice work. =] Aug 12 2005, 04:17 PM
Shortiiex oOoOo..she looks very Tokoyo Aug 12 2005, 06:33 PM
elmogurly i like the colors, but the left side looks plain Aug 12 2005, 07:35 PM
mizz_americaz that is such a crazily done blend.. its very very ... Aug 12 2005, 10:53 PM
toyo loco I love the right side! you should loose the le... Aug 12 2005, 11:52 PM
>>radiant i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the right side... but the left si... Aug 13 2005, 12:57 AM
electric shock Umm. he said it was a a background, so I think tha... Aug 13 2005, 01:05 AM
icy_wonderland i agree w/ the left side, it's a little...pixe... Aug 13 2005, 03:31 AM
aeyungg xd i love it! it looks really really good. and ab... Aug 13 2005, 02:54 PM![]() ![]() |