Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Colorization of-, -Emily Browning
seriouslynikki
post Aug 12 2005, 05:34 PM
Post #1


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808




Um. Yeah. It's a colorization of Emily Browning. The part i hate is the t-shirt, so yeah. That's all i hate. I did an effect on the picture itself, so it might be bright or the skin might be too pale.
_unsure.gif
On her right arm there would be a white slash, and the original picture already had that slash. biggrin.gif

Edit:
The shirt looks weird because i feathered it too much...yeah...sorry about that. wacko.gif
 
BrokenDream
post Aug 12 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #2


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



yeah, I am not to fond on the shirt either. I see white..
but the rest is great! I throb.gif the eyes.
 
seriouslynikki
post Aug 12 2005, 08:12 PM
Post #3


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



Thanks! ^^
 
Paradox of Life
post Aug 12 2005, 08:14 PM
Post #4


My name's Katt. Nice to meet you!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,826
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,674



That's pretty good. Her eyes look a bit unnatural though, but it's beautiful nonetheless. _smile.gif
 
whooooshy
post Aug 12 2005, 08:14 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,103



QUOTE(BrokenDream @ Aug 12 2005, 3:37 PM)
yeah, I am not to fond on the shirt either. I see white..
but the rest is great! I throb.gif the eyes.

*

i agree, the eyes look great! i can see where you feathered the shirt too much, but overall it looks great. good job =)
 
YourSuperior
post Aug 12 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #6


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



That's really nice. Her lips look very nice!
 
turbulent
post Aug 12 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #7


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



maybe you should of tried adding colours on a new layer so you can erase any parts you dont like

but i think its looks great thumbsup.gif her lipstick is glossy! haha and the hair is nice and smooth [you cant notice where the colour ends]
its totally awesome. great job
 
aeyungg xd
post Aug 13 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 90,808



very nice, but you can see something fuzzy going on around her v-neck on the shirt.
 
*stephinika*
post Aug 13 2005, 02:53 PM
Post #9





Guest






not bad, not bad. i like her eyes for some reason. i don't know, i just do. lol. _smile.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: