Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Help with fonts, hellppp
senoritacheese
post Jul 21 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #1


the best part of believe is the lie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 140
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 149,327



Ok, I did use the search bar, but if I passed something up I'm sorry, you can close this topic.

*clears throat* ok, what happened was I downloaded punch label along with many other fonts like an hour ago.
I opened up PSP and all of them worked except for punch label.
What it does is, I type, but nothing comes up except for empty space, as If all I'm doing is pressing the space bar.

help please
savannah
 
senoritacheese
post Jul 21 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #2


the best part of believe is the lie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 140
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 149,327



^^ thank you so much! I had just figured it out before i checked this topic and your right! I'm such a ditz....

this topic can be closed...
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: