Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

detective conan skin
shadowcat
post Jul 9 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 12,256



i made a detective conan layout .. just wan ur opinion .. this is my third layout ,, itz kinda default
My Webpage
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
lovescream
post Jul 9 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Bahaha, I love that show. <3

I like the layout, it's very simple. :] The image quality seems a bit low, though. I also think that where it says "Le's creation" and the pictures, that's too much. x.x Maybe just add a little credit under the blog, not something huge with pics.
 
toodlepops.
post Jul 9 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #3


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



Ooh, that's probably the only anime show I watch. =)
The image is kinda low quality and the rest is defaultish.
 
Emmazing
post Jul 10 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #4


odd
****

Group: Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,667



the image quality isn't great, but i love the design! that show is one of my favorites. =)
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: