Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Music Theory
*Azarel*
post Jul 9 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #26





Guest






QUOTE(barelyy_coherent @ Jul 8 2005, 10:46 PM)
I took the RCM History 3 exam just recently...care to know how I studied for it?

- My exam was about 2 o clock, which meant I still had to attend 3 classes before that. I skipped those 3 classes and studied like crazy the day of the exam in the cafeteria.
- I only studied/memorized the life and musical style of Bach and Symphonie Fantastique by Berlioz during the caf cram session, and to my great surprise (and even greater luck), those were the two that were the essay topics.
- I got 81 in the end, which is above-ish average, all by pure luck.

...and a little procrastination.
Nice. Very nice. :D CONGRATS.
 
redpeony
post Jul 9 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #27


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,343
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,767



QUOTE(PinkTrash @ Jul 7 2005, 9:24 PM)
Everyone works under different systems  sad.gif
Harmony's a breeze?! My teacher makes everything more confusing than it already is {which is really confusing} and its harder than history for me ><" Except History's kind of boring..
*


Honestly, I never understood the concept of harmony, but I went in and took the exam anyway and passed it with Honours. Basically it's easier because there are so many possible answers and as long as you remember a few basic rules, you can't go wrong.
 
MarilynMonroe
post Jul 9 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #28


We'll leave this town in ruin.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 282
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,162



No, we nothing of the sort.
The only music classes we have are Humanties 1M.
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: