Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
A Question, Help? =)
AlBhedish
post Jun 28 2005, 12:54 PM
Post #1


Isabel
***

Group: Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 159,076



Alrighty, I need to know if there's anyway I could get a blog layouts for MySpace blogs.

~Isabella
 
Babiexdreamerz
post Jun 28 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #2


I need you just as much as you need her
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 723
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,175



I think you make your own. There a code for that in the script section.
 
AlBhedish
post Jun 28 2005, 01:18 PM
Post #3


Isabel
***

Group: Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 159,076



QUOTE(Babiexdreamerz @ Jun 28 2005, 1:10 PM)
I think you make your own. There a code for that in the script section.
*

Alrighty, I'll try that. Thnx. ^_^
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: