Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
v e x e l s, help me choose?
which vexel should i feature in my first pk layout?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 53
Guests cannot vote 
nightsong
post Jun 26 2005, 05:43 AM
Post #1


I watch you while you sleep.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,068
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,685




^CLICK^


I'm obviously not done yet. :\ Vote? Please?

Please don't post which one you voted for in this thread, it might influence other peoples' votes.

Thanks.

xo, Pauline
 
whomps
post Jun 26 2005, 05:46 AM
Post #2


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



Make a vexel of.. you know who. shifty.gif
 
nightsong
post Jun 26 2005, 05:55 AM
Post #3


I watch you while you sleep.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,068
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,685



QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Jun 26 2005, 5:46 AM)
Make a vexel of.. you know who. shifty.gif
*


huh.gif

I have no idea who you're talking about.

whistling.gif

xo, Pauline
 
xenosaga
post Jun 26 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #4


Donna-chan
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,183
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 120,389



i go for the [blah] or [blah] one

This post has been edited by x_angawhomps: Jun 29 2005, 12:12 AM
 
monkigurl77
post Jun 26 2005, 12:13 PM
Post #5


&&. I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma with a touch
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 343
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 76,718



Nice job on all the vectors! biggrin.gif
 
leifiram
post Jun 26 2005, 12:53 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,934



QUOTE(xenosaga @ Jun 26 2005, 6:13 AM)
i go for the [blah] or [blah] one
*


It has already been stated that you not share your vote(s). Please read Pauline's post!
Anyways, nice vexels. Good job!


This post has been edited by x_angawhomps: Jun 29 2005, 12:12 AM
 
kris_fox17
post Jun 26 2005, 04:22 PM
Post #7


The Stoic Critic
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,113
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,274



i voted happy.gif

..... runs back to other board!!!
 
queen
post Jun 26 2005, 04:26 PM
Post #8


‹(. .)›
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,367
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,089



i'm stuck between the 2nd one and last one, but in the end i chose [blahblah]. i like how it brings out the eyes while still being subtle.

This post has been edited by x_angawhomps: Jun 29 2005, 12:11 AM
 
lilphoenix
post Jun 26 2005, 04:36 PM
Post #9


I'm just a little bit crazy...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,119
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 19,760



QUOTE(synkro @ Jun 26 2005, 4:26 PM)
i'm stuck between the 2nd one and last one, but in the end i chose [blahblah] - .  i like how it brings out the eyes while still being subtle.
*

QUOTE(leifiram @ Jun 26 2005, 12:53 PM)
It has already been stated that you not share your vote(s).
Anyways, nice vexels. Good job!

*


Do you guys even read the author's post at all?

This post has been edited by x_angawhomps: Jun 29 2005, 12:11 AM
 
william
post Jun 26 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #10


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,575
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,957



they're all amazing, but i finally made a decision _smile.gif.

one question though:

QUOTE(PAULiNE_x @ May 2 2005, 4:45 PM)
Okay, so I'm going to feature the second choice in my first layout at pistol-kisses. Thanks for voting, guys!

Heh. And I resized #2 for my signature.

xo, Pauline
*

??
 
*FreeStickers*
post Jun 26 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #11





Guest






Wo0ps
 
nightsong
post Jun 26 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #12


I watch you while you sleep.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,068
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,685



QUOTE(william @ Jun 26 2005, 8:33 PM)
they're all amazing, but i finally made a decision  _smile.gif.

one question though:
??
*


My computer got reformatted, so all of my PSD files got erased, the Second Best one included. :(


Oh, and:

Please don't post which one you voted for in this thread, it might influence other peoples' votes.
Please don't post which one you voted for in this thread, it might influence other peoples' votes.
Please don't post which one you voted for in this thread, it might influence other peoples' votes.
Please don't post which one you voted for in this thread, it might influence other peoples' votes.

stubborn.gif!!!!!

xo, Pauline
 
gigiopolis
post Jun 27 2005, 02:10 AM
Post #13


gigi =p
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,679
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,206



...am I the only person who can't see them? B-but...I want to see Pauline's vexels! NOW! =(

I'll edit my post if the vexels show up =p

EDIT// IT WORKS NOW! Yay. Wonderful vexels, Pauline, it was so hard to choose! Even more wonderful is that you chose a picture of Angela Lindvall, IMO she is one of the most influential and charitable models in the industry. =]
 
seriouslynikki
post Jun 27 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #14


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



Wow. Beautiful. I voted.
 
nightsong
post Jun 27 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #15


I watch you while you sleep.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,068
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,685



Ah, and I want to thank everyone who gave me compliments on the vexels. So uh, thanks! :)!

xo, Pauline
 
JlIaTMK
post Jun 27 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #16


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 7,048
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,696



rawr, you are going to need to teach me. >=|

How do I know the difference between them? ={

Make a vexel of ma b0ifr3n ;O
 
emazing
post Jun 28 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #17


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



The third vexel seems more appealing, but as I could see from the poll results, the 2nd vexel you've done wasn't so bad either. The only vexel I didn't like were the too dark and too light ones. Other than that, it's wonderful, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the vexel looks like once you're finished.
biggrin.gif
 
nightsong
post Jun 28 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #18


I watch you while you sleep.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,068
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,685



QUOTE(JlIaTMK @ Jun 27 2005, 10:58 PM)
rawr, you are going to need to teach me. >=|

How do I know the difference between them? ={

Make a vexel of ma b0ifr3n ;O
*


Cameron? Ooh. IM me with the details.

Ah. I can't wait to finish this.

xo, Pauline
 
whomps
post Jun 29 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #19


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



Edited out the posts of people who posted their votes. Chyeah.
 
xenosaga
post Jun 29 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #20


Donna-chan
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,183
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 120,389



crap, I guess I can't read, bleh......but i voted, sorry about the other post
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: