The girl next door |
![]() ![]() |
The girl next door |
Jul 23 2006, 09:47 PM
Post
#576
|
|
![]() never settle for less than what you deserve. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 485 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 328,920 |
I liked it, but I kind of knew what was going to happen. But I still like it (<
|
|
|
|
| *My Cinderella.* |
Jul 26 2006, 10:55 PM
Post
#577
|
|
Guest |
Eh, I'm planning to do that. I wanna read the heart is deceitful then watch the movie to compare.
|
|
|
|
| *decadence* |
Jul 27 2006, 03:57 AM
Post
#578
|
|
Guest |
I didnt like it at all anymore because it seemed like the whole movie was rushed, compared to the book. That typically does happen with movies because with novels, the author has an unlimited number of pages to go into great detail and history and describe what's happening while directors must cram x number of pages into a certain time. Yeah.
|
|
|
|
Jul 27 2006, 09:49 AM
Post
#579
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,881 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 132,134 |
That typically does happen with movies because with novels, the author has an unlimited number of pages to go into great detail and history and describe what's happening while directors must cram x number of pages into a certain time. Yeah. Yup. It happens with Harry Potter. I like the books better then the movies. Or was it the other way around |
|
|
|
Jul 27 2006, 12:43 PM
Post
#580
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,098 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 143,687 |
Well A director cant do every scene from the book, Its hard comparing books to movies because the movies will never be as great as the book but Memoirs of a Geisha is a Wonderful Movie, The imagery of the scenes locations and the colors of the wardrobes made the book seem more real so I liked it but the book isssss better
|
|
|
|
Jul 27 2006, 11:46 PM
Post
#581
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
My friend and I had this argument over who's better, Gemma Ward or Vanessa Anne Hudgens.
For those who might not know... Gemma Ward is a supermodel for photoshot for Burberry, Valentino, CK, Indivi, Hermes, Tialence, Isetan, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Jill Sander, Prada, Lisa Ho, Bettina Liano, Jill Stuart, Witchery, Versace and more. ![]() Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an actress who played in TV shows as well as movies and musicals. She's probably best known from the TV movie High School Music, where she played Gabriella Montez. |
|
|
|
Jul 27 2006, 11:47 PM
Post
#582
|
|
![]() what do you think it says....if so obvious. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,838 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 52,420 |
im sorry i have no clue who they are .....im totally off e-biz scene lately = (
|
|
|
|
Jul 27 2006, 11:47 PM
Post
#583
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
Gemma Ward.
Oh my god is this even a question? Gemma Ward: ![]() Vanessa's voice bugged the crap out of me. |
|
|
|
| *Intoxiique* |
Jul 27 2006, 11:51 PM
Post
#584
|
|
Guest |
Gemma Ward pwns her. End of discussion.
|
|
|
|
Jul 27 2006, 11:54 PM
Post
#585
|
|
![]() your signal fades away, and all I'm left with is noise. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,099 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 14,110 |
Gemma's absolutely gorgeous!
I love her...so yeah, I voted for Gemma. |
|
|
|
| *mona lisa* |
Jul 28 2006, 12:15 AM
Post
#586
|
|
Guest |
Gemma Ward is much more accomplished. I know extremely little about the tv/movie/modeling industry and I haven't heard of Vanessa Anne Hudgens.
|
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 02:16 AM
Post
#587
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
I generally agree with everyone else who chose Gemma, but with the insane success of High School Musical, I wouldn't totally disregard Vanessa's "star power."
|
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 04:00 AM
Post
#588
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 253 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 444,287 |
Gemma Ward is like my idol.
No one can compare to her. |
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 04:07 AM
Post
#589
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
gemma.
i haven't even seen high school musical.. |
|
|
|
| *Weird addiction* |
Jul 28 2006, 07:36 AM
Post
#590
|
|
Guest |
Gemma, hands down!
|
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 08:24 AM
Post
#591
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
gemma ward, DUH
the layout in my site is all about her.duh. hehe jk. |
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 11:26 AM
Post
#592
|
|
|
POWAPOSTA ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,169 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 30,725 |
what kind of question is this?
gemma! high school musical was terrible |
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 06:09 PM
Post
#593
|
|
![]() mon cheri amour x ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,349 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 168,530 |
Right, well my friend and I had this argument over who's better, Gemma Ward or Vanessa Anne Hudgens. I know it's kinda weird to compare them...worldwide top model to a disney actress... why are you guys even arguing about it?? lolFor those who might not know... Gemma Ward is a supermodel for photoshot for Burberry, Valentino, CK, Indivi, Hermes, Tialence, Isetan, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Jill Sander, Prada, Lisa Ho, Bettina Liano, Jill Stuart, Witchery, Versace and more. http://images.askmen.com/women/models_300/333_gemma_ward.jpg Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an actress who played in TV shows as well as movies and musicals. She's probably best known from the TV movie High School Music, where she played Gabriella Montez. http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp...0px-Vanessa.jpg gemma ward > vanessa hudgens vanessa only got famous because of High School Musical. her voice annoyed me. [please remove image tags when quoting. thanks.] This post has been edited by mona lisa: Jul 28 2006, 06:24 PM |
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 08:37 PM
Post
#594
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,953 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,702 |
i choose of Vannesa in my world b/c i have never heard of Gemma
Even though i have never heard of gemma its obvious she accompished more |
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 09:12 PM
Post
#595
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,881 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 132,134 |
Gemma Ward defiantley is more well known, and true there isn't much of a comparison between her and Vanessa, but Vanessa is pretty also.
|
|
|
|
Jul 28 2006, 11:38 PM
Post
#596
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,098 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 143,687 |
GEMMA! any girl who can rock couture [for free] pwns any stupid silly Actress, who cant sing!
|
|
|
|
| *StanleyThePanda* |
Jul 28 2006, 11:43 PM
Post
#597
|
|
Guest |
I said Gemma.
|
|
|
|
Jul 29 2006, 12:41 AM
Post
#598
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
Uh, excuse me? How can you even compare those two? They have two completely different jobs!
Yes, I know you pointed that out but I find it extremely bizarre. =p Anyway, Gemma hands down. She's accomplished way more and she's much more respectable, plus I don't want to murder her every time I hear her voice on one of those amazingly annoying High School Musical commercials. |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 29 2006, 02:17 AM
Post
#599
|
|
Guest |
The ones with Chuck Norris are the best. Ever actually buy anything off of them before?
|
|
|
|
Jul 29 2006, 02:45 AM
Post
#600
|
|
![]() Day's Nearly Over ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,553 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 45,183 |
I've never bought anything... though I've tried convincing my parents to call the 800 number so I can get the Magic Bullet or whatever it was. It was cool cause it chopped quickly and thus I didn't have to wait and make my fingers bleed when chopping things you ordinarily chopped.
Chuck Norris needs to shave. My dad says their scam. Technically, my mom did buy something from an infomercial since I found something that said "As seen on TV." Does that count? |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |