Log In · Register

 
105 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The girl next door
short_dark_hair
post May 7 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #526


Bada-bing, bada-boom.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 452
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 86,111



QUOTE(Kristinaa @ May 5 2006, 10:03 PM) *
The writers of this show should get like so many awards.


Seriously.

Dr. Wilson: "You don't like to know patients because you start caring about them."
House: "I know you."
 
x1049
post May 8 2006, 08:31 AM
Post #527


Dragon Ball Z ya! :D
****

Group: Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 386,803



QUOTE(PurchasedRebellion @ Feb 9 2005, 7:05 PM) *


House's sarcastic-ness, blunt-ness, his disdain for patients and controversial-ness is so great to watch. And I love the fact that he's more interested in the motivation of his crew to take on the cases than the case and patient.


i totally agree - i Tivo house. hehe. I love how many different layers his character has making up his psyche. Its a very well written role. love love love.
 
KissMe2408
post May 15 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #528


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



ah, naomi i finally wound up seeing it!!

such a cute movie =) I loved that kid javiar when he was stalling for more time, walking up slowly to the mic, great part haha.

def warm fuzzy movie and all, good character development, and overall cute movie. I like spelling bee stuff so i mean, lol.

my brother of course, fell asleep.

"How did it end, did she win?"
 
marzipan
post May 15 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #529


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(APPLEjuicex @ May 1 2006, 8:39 PM) *
i kinda thought it looked stupid/ a little too predictable. so, i dont think ill be seeing it.


yep. that's why i don't want to see it.
 
talcumpowder
post May 15 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #530


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Katie: "Could you use it in a song?"
But yeah. Aside from the funny parts... Well, on the whole it was very simple to figure the plot. Yeah, the movie gave me warm fuzzies... Especially the ending (which I, uh, figured out twenty minutes prior).
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post May 15 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #531





Guest






QUOTE(juliar @ May 3 2006, 1:00 AM) *
starbucks is taking over the world.


Thats cause Starbucks is the shiznit. hahahaha Mmmm....yummy.

Anyways, I thought the movie plot seemed odd....
but I may see it... eventually.
 
*islandgirl4eva*
post May 16 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #532





Guest






Katie, that kid Javier was definitely cute. I just wanted to hug him and pinch his cheeks! The stalling made me laugh so hard. I know he must have felt so awkward, rofl.
 
*My Cinderella.*
post May 21 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #533





Guest






I just saw it yesterday. Now, I haven't read the book but the film was phanominal. (sp?)
 
ParanoidAndroid
post May 21 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #534


Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,444
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,066



^thanks to you I forgot how to spell it Jane-some =P

It was good book was better. Zhi Zhang Yang sounds so cute speaking English
 
Smoogrish
post May 21 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #535


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



The book was awesome. It made me cry at one point. One of the few.
 
JumpforJoy
post May 23 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #536


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 362,920



The finale... AH!
 
Gigi
post May 24 2006, 02:04 AM
Post #537


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



OMG, BEST EPISODE OF HOUSE EVER.
 
much2muse
post May 24 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #538


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



amazing finale! i laughed, i cried, was mad.. haha.
 
timeflies51
post May 25 2006, 07:42 PM
Post #539


portami via
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 467
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,187



The finale reminded me a lot of the show "Dallas". Anyone remember or hear about it?

They decided to shoot the main character during the last episode of the season and then leave the viewers hanging over the summer so they would come back and watch the next one.

I bet that's pretty much what they did here.

Nonetheless, it was still a very interesting episode. I was gripping the pillow next to me after he ripped that guy open, haha.

"Three Stories" will always be the best episode, though.
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 27 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #540


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



Bump.

Spiderman 3 Teaser Trailer
Finally released a trailer, but it doesn't come out till May 2007. Looks just as good as the other ones if not better.
 
JumpforJoy
post Jun 27 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #541


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 362,920



QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Jun 27 2006, 3:54 PM) *
Bump.

Spiderman 3 Teaser Trailer
Finally released a trailer, but it doesn't come out till May 2007. Looks just as good as the other ones if not better.

definitely better quality than the leaked youtube ones i was watching a few hours before it was officially released. can't wait.
 
n00b
post Jun 27 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #542


Hello My Name Is INSERT HERE
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,372
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 394,903



IOYUTW@&*Y*&W#Y
I CAN'T WAIT <333
spiderman is one of the all time greatest movies EVER
 
blucheri
post Jun 27 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #543


GANGSTA-FIED
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 464
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,643



I think Harry Osborn is suppose to die. ::::sigh::::

I loved harry osborn.
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Jun 27 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #544





Guest






I'm getting bored of the series. Something needs to happen.
 
sadolakced acid
post Jun 30 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #545


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



HEROES.

have you seen the previews?

personally, i think this is x-men, except when they're all just discovering thier mutations.

and i think it will rock.

totally and utterly.

from NBC.com:

Some people are born to be extraordinary.

They thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities. In Japan, a lowly office worker can teleport at will. In New York, a struggling artist can paint the future. In Los Angeles, a discontented beat cop can hear the thoughts of others. Elsewhere, a high school cheerleader discovers she is unbreakable and a single mom realizes she has a powerful alter ego. Heroes chronicles the lives of these people and the lives of others like them – whose destiny just might be saving humankind.


for more: http://www.nbc.com/NBC_First_Look/Heroes/
 
*Freaky Krazer*
post Jul 1 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #546





Guest






I've never seen the previews. I'd like to see how this turns out. The plot seems interesting too <__<
 
blucheri
post Jul 4 2006, 12:40 PM
Post #547


GANGSTA-FIED
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 464
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,643



i saw the trailer. looks pretty interesting

Trailer

go see

{{EDIT}}

^^^ That one is quick time. which didn't work for my computer.

Trailer 2

^^^ That one is for REAL media player. It seems to work
 
PrincessAda
post Jul 4 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #548


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



I thought the first one was intresting.I didn`t see the whole part 2 though.Hmm I want to see 3!
 
jughead1313
post Jul 4 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #549


jughead
**

Group: Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 433,634



Spiderman 3 is going to be good.
 
shortiiex
post Jul 4 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #550


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,702



omg.gif omg i can't believe he and mary-jane are engaged in the movie..
 

105 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: