Log In · Register

 
105 Pages V  « < 76 77 78 79 80 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The girl next door
much2muse
post Feb 5 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #1926


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



QUOTE
i am resisting the temptation of reading the spoilers...

AHH! Me too! -shuts eyes- laugh.gif




I have problems.
And too much free time!
But he looks so good in black and white..! And, well, everything else.
 
OhMyAnniee
post Feb 5 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #1927


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,388
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,129



^ It's actually quite different. The movie previews compared to the TV trailer is completely different.

I'm going to watch it on DVD because I've been to the movies too many times in the last few weeks.
 
OhMyAnniee
post Feb 5 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #1928


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,388
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,129



I loved the first episode with "booty."
Hahahaha.
 
OhMyAnniee
post Feb 5 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #1929


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,388
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,129



ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
LOVE YOUR WALLPAPER.
& your sig too!
 
Naomitron
post Feb 5 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #1930


Hello, my name is NAOMI.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 453,419



I'm so late on this. Can I join?
 
technicolour
post Feb 5 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #1931


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



EGADS! OMG! TONIGHT! WHOOT! YAY BABY! OMG!


Okay. This has been THE THING i've been looking forward to all day. :D :D :D
 
technicolour
post Feb 5 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #1932


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



OMG AMANDA DO YOU HAVE A LIVEJOURNAL?!
 
much2muse
post Feb 5 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #1933


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



^YEES! laugh.gif LJ

QUOTE
LOVE YOUR WALLPAPER.
& your sig too!

Aw thanks! _smile.gif


OMG A COUPLE HOURS! -happy dance-

QUOTE
I'm so late on this. Can I join?

Yep! _smile.gif

I'm such a bad president, i need to update the main page.
 
technicolour
post Feb 5 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #1934


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



OMG

http://community.livejournal.com/hires_hun...368.html#cutid1

JOIN THAT COMMUNITY

THIS PERSON MADE 10 POSTS FULL OF MILO PICTURES. And the most recent post..OMG..I had an eyegasm.
 
much2muse
post Feb 5 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #1935


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



^OH. MY. GAWD. ohmy.gif

Those are the most beautiful things. Ever. And so high quality!!! I'm going to have to make like ten more wallpapers now.

Def. joined. dribble.gif
 
multifaceted
post Feb 5 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #1936


I'm Cattt. :]
******

Group: Validating
Posts: 1,722
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 130,831



It seems really interesting when I first saw the trailer.

After I'd seen the trailer so many times, it gets annoying. But I would see it. It is kind of my type of movie.
 
*annonymous.*
post Feb 5 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #1937





Guest






QUOTE(hixfive @ Feb 5 2007, 12:56 PM) *
mario and nadia went home :[
mario was such a nice/sweet guy


Agreed. thumbsup.gif It was sweet when Mario said "You will always have a special place in my heart" to Nadia. It was so cute/sad. cry.gif WHY DID THEY HAVE TO LEAVE?!?!?! KICK OUT NATE AND CECI INSTEAD, Along with Jennylee and Niels. ermm.gif Megan and Scooter! :) I want them to win. Screw the other two teams.
 
mznikki
post Feb 5 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #1938


Nikkie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,336
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,991



QUOTE(xlinh @ Feb 5 2007, 6:34 PM) *
holy f**k im not reading the spoilers.
IM watching tonighttttttt.
woot.

Milo Ventimiglia
<3
and hiro. hahah
ditto i throb.gif Hiro and Peter XD.gif i saw the spolier alert and scrolled down quickly lol i definately don't wanna read ahead, i wanna wait and watch. yay its todayy!!
 
HakunaMatata
post Feb 5 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #1939


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



So I immediately joined and favorited that community and shall look at daily. throb.gif

Matt can't die unless he at least kisses his partner. sad.gif
 
much2muse
post Feb 5 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #1940


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



^ laugh.gif Dang, seriously, i'm like going to check it religiously and make hot man icons.


I just saw moreee -- and just died. I think I commented that person on every post. laugh.gif

Well I know what i'm doing until 9.. whistling.gif [icons!]
 
technicolour
post Feb 5 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #1941


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Make me a new sig and i'd love you forever?

Would you mind? Ive had a photoshop block for like.....ever.
 
much2muse
post Feb 5 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #1942


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



^But you're like, awesomely awesome with that stuff.

Well I don't have school again tomorrow so I totally can! Whether it turns out decent though.. who knows.

What do you want one of? _smile.gif
 
technicolour
post Feb 5 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #1943


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



What...haha more of WHO! Peter, por favor? You're my hero. *bows down and kisses you feet*
 
much2muse
post Feb 5 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #1944


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



WHEE, MORE PETER/MILO! laugh.gif

What pictures would you likeee?
 
OhMyAnniee
post Feb 5 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #1945


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,388
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,129



It's on in half an hour for those east coast people.
Lucky butts.

Man, I'm going back to my dance class so I'm gonna miss like the first half hour! mad.gif Oh well. I'll youtube it tomorrow or something......
 
mznikki
post Feb 5 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #1946


Nikkie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,336
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,991



QUOTE(hardxcoreL0VER @ Feb 5 2007, 8:33 PM) *
It's on in half an hour for those east coast people.
Lucky butts.
actually less than 30..its in 16 minutes =] i can not waiit. XD.gif i'm still determined to make those sigs/ icons for this group.. i will one of these days when i'm not so exausted from work. eh i don't want matt to die, you don't see much of him.
 
Rachel
post Feb 5 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #1947


i've never wanted anything rationale.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,449
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 19,045



OMG IT'S SO GOOD SO FAR
 
TheReasonWhy
post Feb 5 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #1948


bliss.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,566



OMG it is so exciting. i wonder how mr. bennet get out of the cell, help from haitian maybe? and for the second there i really thought mrs. bennet would die... hmm..
 
michellerrific
post Feb 5 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #1949


vivacity
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,183
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 495,247



Neils would have been better off with someone like Megan, i think they would get along well. Jennylee is afraid of what other people think of her and so she didn't want to send Ceci to the elimination room.


Oh yes, welcome hixfive! (name?)
 
*annonymous.*
post Feb 5 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #1950





Guest






She sent Ceci and Nate to the elimination room, anyways. ermm.gif
 

105 Pages V  « < 76 77 78 79 80 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: