Log In · Register

 
105 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The girl next door
Rachel
post Apr 22 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #176


i've never wanted anything rationale.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,449
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 19,045



^you are back.........superb.

And yes, I watch house sometimes. My boyfriend is obsessed.
 
lilliannnn
post Apr 22 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #177


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,818



YEAH. i love it. great show, it's funny. <3
 
*jooleeah*
post Apr 22 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #178





Guest






I love House! I feel sorry for Dr.House though sad.gif
 
heyyfrankie
post Apr 22 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #179


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



i watched the first episode a few weeks ago and it didn't really spark my interest that much. but my aunt likes it alot. crazy.gif
 
rockstermonkey
post Apr 22 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #180


Handclaps please
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,359



I have only seen a couple of eps of House. Seems interesting, although I am not able to keep up with every single episode. It is really interesting. Dr. House is sooo cool!
 
MrElsewhere
post Apr 22 2005, 06:40 PM
Post #181


Change Gon Come
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,822



the show is called House M.D.

Fox at 9 on the west coast.

I love this show. House is a great character. =]
 
katherine15
post May 27 2005, 08:22 AM
Post #182


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 142,877



I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!but none of my friends watch it i will like i am the only one!!!!!!!it comes on 148 for me.....and i love paige shes my favorite but i thought it was so sad when she got raped.... sad.gif ....the new episodes come on in july and i am so exsited!
 
fameONE
post May 27 2005, 10:58 AM
Post #183


^_^
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,141
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,466



Is it my turn to be a 12 year old girl?

I watch Degrassi but Ellie from RFR is soooo fine. wub.gif

Sometimes when I watch Degrassi, I get a good chuckle out of their Canadian accents.
 
ghjgfkgfk
post May 27 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #184


POWAPOSTA
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,169
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,725



QUOTE(seriouslynikki @ Jul 28 2004, 3:37 PM)
They wont show it????? OMGSH!!!! I WANTED TO SEE THAT EPISODE!!!!! I read about that episode on some kind of site.I SERIOUS WANT TO SEE THAT EPISODE!!!!! man....why cant THE-N show it?????????? Argh!!!!!!!!!!
*

i downloaded it from limewire. i loved it.

im in love with degrassi.
season one sucked. i remember watching and being all "omg. this show sucks. i hate it. i hate emma. this so cheesy" but duh, i kept watching it. it sort of grew on me.

i can't wait until season five.
however, i think season four was kind...out there? it was craig and ashley overload. i don't mind the craig part, because he's hot and i like him, but ashley annoys me. so season five better be awesome.

RFR was lame. the only point of that show was to fill in the gap between degrassi episodes.
 
toodlepops.
post May 27 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #185


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



That's a cool show. Havent watched it in a while, tho.
 
PrincessDani91
post May 27 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #186


PRiNCESSxDANi91
***

Group: Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,101



I love that show I'm watching it right now
 
ahhniee
post May 27 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #187


my thoughts run astray, and im a walking cliche.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,679



I love degrassi!

Craig<3
 
KELLYYY
post May 27 2005, 11:52 PM
Post #188


HAAAAAAAA.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,472
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,068



Whooa. Way, way, way old topic.

I've never heard of it. mellow.gif
 
sharerol
post May 28 2005, 02:01 AM
Post #189


that heaven is overrated
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,096
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,124



It seems interesting. I'd watch it, but unfortunately, I don't have the N. Oh well.
 
*mzkandi*
post May 28 2005, 08:05 AM
Post #190





Guest






My friend is inlove with that show. I have watched a couple of times but cant really see it alot buecause they dont have noggin at my school.
 
yupimchuck
post May 28 2005, 08:20 AM
Post #191


livin up to the name.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,594
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,539



I lovee Degrassi.

I didn't get to see any of the new episodes that were on a while back.
 
ghjgfkgfk
post May 28 2005, 09:12 AM
Post #192


POWAPOSTA
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,169
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,725



QUOTE(lost [child] @ May 28 2005, 8:20 AM)
I didn't get to see any of the new episodes that were on a while back.[/size][/font]
*

if you want to, you can see the every degrassi episode marathon on july 24 to july 26.

not that i memorize these dates or anything. ha.
 
yupimchuck
post May 28 2005, 12:59 PM
Post #193


livin up to the name.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,594
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,539



QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ May 27 2005, 9:58 AM)
Is it my turn to be a 12 year old girl?

I watch Degrassi but Ellie from RFR is soooo fine.  wub.gif

Sometimes when I watch Degrassi, I get a good chuckle out of their Canadian accents.
*



There's an Ellie on RFR too?
Haha whattt.

QUOTE
airam Posted May 28 2005, 8:12 AM
  QUOTE


if you want to, you can see the every degrassi episode marathon on july 24 to july 26.

not that i memorize these dates or anything. ha.


&thanks. ill have to write that down.
 
kaB00M
post May 28 2005, 01:23 PM
Post #194


Disgrace to the asian race
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 346
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,080



I love Degrassi. I watched all the eps. I can't wait until the new season comes out.
 
gOODpIRATE
post May 28 2005, 01:28 PM
Post #195


un cool.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 640
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 125,269



i used to a lot for a while...then i just kind of stopped watching it.
 
xquizit
post Jun 6 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #196


wanderlust personified.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 7,515
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 797



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/

Has anyone else seen this spectacular movie (in theatres now)? (Cast including Don Cheadle, Matt Dillon, Ryan Phillippe, Ludacris, Sandra Bullock, Larenz Tate, Brendan Fraser, Thandie Newton, Terrance Howard, more)

Man, probably one of the best and most thought-provoking films I've seen since Requiem For A Dream. It's raw, brutally-honest, and shows the truth of American society and racial stereotypes. The cast gave top notch performances and the script is shocking but realistic and well written. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll leave it to you guys to go see it (it's rated R so get your mom or dad or big bro/sis to take you, it's worth it).

So what did you guys think? There have been complaints that this movie spawns more racism? Do you agree or rather do you feel it forces you to re-examine yourself and your own racial stereotypes? How has this film affected you? Let's discuss.
 
*mzkandi*
post Jun 6 2005, 01:32 AM
Post #197





Guest






Girl I saw it when it first came out. Its was soooooo good. If anyone has not seen this movie you need to see it, seriously..

edit: I dont think it promotes racism. That is going to exist anyway. I think it gives a blunt in your face perspective and thats what I liked that about the film
 
Mileep
post Jun 6 2005, 01:37 AM
Post #198


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 148,928



nah... I would like to though.
 
xquizit
post Jun 6 2005, 11:27 AM
Post #199


wanderlust personified.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 7,515
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 797



*bump*
 
__heartache
post Jun 6 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #200


a_walk_thru_hell*
***

Group: Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,999



I saw it a couple weeks ago. all i have to say is WOW. one of the best & moving films i've ever seen. with such different feelings through out each scene, some scene i was bawling, some i was laughing cause of something luda had said. but i think everyone should see this, so we can stop discrimination in this world!
 

105 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: