Xanga html/ccs help, I can't get the text to move! |
![]() ![]() |
Xanga html/ccs help, I can't get the text to move! |
Apr 27 2005, 02:11 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ...(_-_)... ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 126,434 |
Well, like the description says, I can't move the text in my xanga skin.
It's located here Yes, yes, I know. I've checked the tourials avaliable... but for some reason they just don't seem to click in my mind. On a new subject, as html, I can be quite slow(the skin you see on that xanga is my first)... So I need things explained step-by-step. And so far, I haven't read a tourial that has yet to supply that. So, please, I'm throwing this out to anyone who can help me. I will be greatly indebted to you. ^_^ I need help in adjustments and text alignment, especially for xanga. Thanks. |
|
|
|
Apr 27 2005, 03:06 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() :hammer: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,849 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,700 |
Have you seen our tutorials?
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34220 http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48362 And what exactly do you mean by.. move the text? Where do you want it? |
|
|
|
Apr 27 2005, 03:54 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() ...(_-_)... ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 126,434 |
well, I wanted the text to be more centered, though my sister, smart as she is, fixed it for me.
It was is a slip on the width scale on xanga. Thanks for the reply and links! I'll be sure to check them out and learn more from them! ^_^ |
|
|
|
Apr 27 2005, 11:51 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() creepy heather ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,208 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,580 |
ah ok then no use keeping this open then
topic closed |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |