Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I'm Bouncin Off The Walls Again!, woahhh..
KissMe2408
post Apr 17 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #1


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Excuse the topic name ;) It was the song I was listening to at the moment, I couldn't think of a good title. Neway!
So i've NEVER made an introduction thing on CB, after all this time here! So i FINALLY decided to make one. Just because happy.gif Ok..
My Name Is KATIE cool.gif
Nice to meet ya, I'm 16 years old, I'm adopted and 100% Korean, I'm homeschooled, I live in Maryland. I have the best guy in the world. happy.gif I love art, i've posted a few things on CB, not many tho.
and I love God happy.gif

Nice to finally "meet" yah. lol tongue.gif
 
yeseulx3
post Apr 17 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #2


Ah, mon Dieu !
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,274
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,587



nice to meet you, katie!
i'm emily...
i'm also 100% korean.
see you around flowers.gif
 
*jooleeah*
post Apr 17 2005, 05:43 PM
Post #3





Guest






Hey Katie! I thought you lived in Japan, haha. I see you around a lot! You're really pretty _smile.gif oooh and i'm julia =D
 
*mzkandi*
post Apr 17 2005, 05:51 PM
Post #4





Guest






Yeah Katie I see you around all the time. I dont know if you know but my name is Kiera. I think you rock!! Hopefully we can get to know each alot better, what do ya think?!? cool.gif
 
twelveislands
post Apr 17 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #5


Its hard for me to tell you
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 123,326



Hey Katie
I'm Chloe
I've seen some of your posts before happy.gif
 
Nicolatofu
post Apr 17 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,882
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,064



Hey Katie! Late is better than never!!
So YOUR the one who has that perfect guy. Dang, you beat me to him. haha. Welcome to cB, although i believe i am a little late!
 
yukichan
post Apr 17 2005, 11:16 PM
Post #7


I'll never be who I was again..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,886
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,981



hi katie!
ive seen u around for a long time!
im nancy..
happy posting! _smile.gif
 
misoshiru
post Apr 18 2005, 08:32 AM
Post #8


yan lin♥
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,129
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,627



hey katie. yeah, we've seen you for quite a while. anyways, i'm glad you've finally made an introduction. i don't think i've ever made one.
 
racoons > you
post Apr 18 2005, 11:22 AM
Post #9


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



hey katie... lol.. im james if you didnt already know...

and well... continued happy posting?
 
*Weird addiction*
post Apr 18 2005, 11:23 AM
Post #10





Guest






woot i know you!! welcome katie, erm...good job!!
 
bravodancer04
post Apr 18 2005, 12:31 PM
Post #11


Im as fake as a widow's smile ;)
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,045
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 97,851



Hey Katie
i`ve seen you around
My name`s Kate

♥
 
*Fallen_Fairy*
post Apr 18 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #12





Guest






I like that song, its old though.
Welcome to cb. My name is Krystal and I hope you enjoy your time here just as much as all the other cb members. Read the community guidelines and have fun.
 
shortiiex
post Apr 18 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #13


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,702



hey katie...late welcome to CB
 
Shattered_Hope
post Apr 18 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #14


...and this is me..
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,518
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,899



Hello Katie _smile.gif
Welcome to cB flowers.gif
Happy posting!! thumbsup.gif
Hope you enjoy your stay laugh.gif
 
Eryi
post Apr 18 2005, 07:54 PM
Post #15


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



Hey Katie! I'm Jonathan. I've seen you around a couple of times. See you around. wink.gif
 
*Solipsist*
post Apr 20 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #16





Guest






I haven't been in this forum in a while. ph34r.gif

Hello, Katie. You're cool. We should talk.
You know, I honestly thought you were older than sixteen. Oh well, just goes to show how much I know about you. Well, see you around.
flowers.gif

- Solipsist
 
*XLilAznGrl592X*
post Apr 20 2005, 11:48 PM
Post #17





Guest






Hi Katie! nice 2 meet u! lol u made an introduction after 2,000 posts well w/e again, nice meeting u! btw, nice avatar its funnie! _smile.gif
 
daonlylonely1
post Apr 21 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #18


Call me Julie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 183
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 121,042



oo hey katie!!!!!!welcome to CB!!!!!its cool how ur homeschooled!!!!i wonder how dat feels..well..have fun posting!!
 
toodlepops.
post Apr 21 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #19


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



Hey Katie.

PLease read the community guidelines. j/k
 
KissMe2408
post Apr 22 2005, 01:12 AM
Post #20


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



QUOTE(saMieRa @ Apr 21 2005, 12:52 AM)
Hey Katie.

PLease read the community guidelines. j/k
*

haha omg..that was the best biggrin.gif

QUOTE(mzkandi @ Apr 17 2005, 5:51 PM)
Yeah Katie I see you around all the time. I dont know if you know but my name is Kiera. I think you rock!! Hopefully we can get to know each alot better, what do ya think?!?  cool.gif
*

hehe, yah I think you rock too Kiera, love ur posts :) lol ya we should become friends already, lol. ttyl

QUOTE(XKali_chik_4_lifeX @ Apr 17 2005, 6:04 PM)
Hey Katie! Late is better than never!!
So YOUR the one who has that perfect guy. Dang, you beat me to him. haha. Welcome to cB, although i believe i am a little late!
*

haha, yah and his name is Jeremy :)

QUOTE(Solipsist @ Apr 20 2005, 7:27 PM)
I haven't been in this forum in a while. ph34r.gif

Hello, Katie. You're cool. We should talk.
You know, I honestly thought you were older than sixteen. Oh well, just goes to show how much I know about you. Well, see you around.
flowers.gif

- Solipsist
*

lol, yah ppl do think i'm older then 16. lol, I think the only thing i know about you is ur name is Jose, and ur posts make me laugh :)

QUOTE(XLilAznGrl592X @ Apr 20 2005, 11:48 PM)
Hi Katie! nice 2 meet u! lol u made an introduction after 2,000 posts well w/e again, nice meeting u!  btw, nice avatar its funnie! _smile.gif
*

lol thanks :) I love this avatar too, hehe makes me laugh
 
Ington
post Apr 22 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #21


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,746
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,125



Hi, I'm Ariel! I've seen you around a bit, and its to finally... er... meet you.

"Have fun posting and don't forget to read the guidelines!"

biggrin.gif
 
pingpang_0811
post Apr 22 2005, 11:27 AM
Post #22


weird Sarah. yes,me...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 714
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,023



hi~
i'm sarah
welcome back^^
 
emazing
post Apr 22 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #23


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



Mhm, I'm new too. So yeah, we're both newbies. xD I knew about this website before, though, but never decided to join until yesterday.
 
lilphoenix
post Apr 22 2005, 06:35 PM
Post #24


I'm just a little bit crazy...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,119
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 19,760



that makes two of us ha... i never made a formal introduction either.

anyways... Hey, have fun @ cB, don't spam, and stay as long as you like. we need all the people we can.
 
LiL_aZn_bAbii
post Apr 22 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #25


she couldn't afford a car so she name her daughter Lexus....
***

Group: Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 118,724



Hey Katie!! Well I've seen u around here in the board even though I am fairly new. :-p. ^_^

See ya around the board!! :-D
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: