making a link |
making a link |
Mar 20 2005, 01:07 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Mr. Brightside ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 332 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,646 |
how do I make a link on my xanga and then have it say some thing like 'go here' instead of the actual link?
I know there's a button where it does it for you, but what is the code? |
|
|
|
learninghowtofall making a link Mar 20 2005, 01:07 AM
electric shock What I do is, type the word in the post.
Highlight... Mar 20 2005, 01:08 AM
learninghowtofall no, but I mean how do you do it without the link b... Mar 20 2005, 01:10 AM
azn.peace.maker here
<a href="URL OF LINK">NAME O... Mar 20 2005, 01:10 AM
fishcake-y New Weblog Entry -> Edit HTML -> Input this ... Mar 20 2005, 01:10 AM
electric shock Check the 'Edit html' button, type in ... Mar 20 2005, 01:10 AM
Levy2k6 i think she would get it after the first time but ... Mar 20 2005, 01:12 AM
azn.peace.maker QUOTEthink she would get it after the first time b... Mar 20 2005, 01:14 AM
largosama in IE, xanga only makes links with the actual url ... Mar 20 2005, 01:15 AM![]() ![]() |