Hayy, Kinda late but I hafta Intro myself, .. |
Hayy, Kinda late but I hafta Intro myself, .. |
Mar 13 2005, 09:31 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 228 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 103,294 |
Umm I am 14 turning 15 in exactly a week
I love swimming and running BFF heather.vicky.laura.chelsea......plus a bunch of my other friends umm, I love school > IRISH WHAT? ST.PATS WHAT??< haha we are a very spirited community....OFSAA senoir boys basketball champs 04-05!!!! My favorite subjects are math and science, I'm really good at art all though I don't really like drawing all that much.. I have a younger sister(10) and an older brother(almost17) I love my petz.....buster(ma kitty RIP nemo...my green anole who died of old age not that long ago When I am older I would like to be a veterinarian...fallback plan...don't have one yet.. umm I am a cereal addict I love food haha greatest thing that ever happened to me >_< I live in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada....I am proud to be Canadian umm its snowy and nasty outside right now and I get to go to london in that...oh so much fun I'm going to London for dance...I have been taking ballet since I was 3 andd....thats about all I can think of right now...I know my intro was a little late but I just never thought of it |
|
|
|
michelina~kudelka Hayy, Kinda late but I hafta Intro myself Mar 13 2005, 09:31 AM
Nicolatofu oo you're from Canada? I love Degrassi! ha... Mar 13 2005, 12:02 PM
Weird addiction welcome im sandra from belgium Mar 13 2005, 12:29 PM
azn.peace.maker hey SAndra. welcome to cB great that you described... Mar 13 2005, 12:35 PM
stephinika hey nice intro! welcome to cb, i'm steph. ... Mar 13 2005, 02:19 PM
toyo loco hey im toya(: enjoy cb Mar 13 2005, 02:38 PM
Shortiiex Wow....that's long intro...anyway Welcome to C... Mar 13 2005, 09:07 PM
Teesa hey, my name is teesa..welcome to cb and have fun ... Mar 14 2005, 12:31 PM
michelina~kudelka oops haha my names Michelle...I forgot...blonde mo... Mar 14 2005, 02:18 PM
sammehmyst welcome michelle! =) i like swimming and runni... Mar 14 2005, 04:22 PM
`SWTWiNKLE3YES lol yea welcome michelle. i was like u put all the... Mar 14 2005, 04:33 PM
yukichan hey michelle...
welcome to cb...
wow that was a re... Mar 15 2005, 02:15 AM![]() ![]() |