Log In · Register

 
Graph.
lovescream
post Mar 10 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #1


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Hey, um, I have a question. On Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, can you make a 100x120 graph to fit on one sheet of paper? It's for a project if you're wondering.

Or is there any way to do that? :-\
 

Posts in this topic
electric shock   Graph.   Mar 10 2005, 03:48 PM
moorepocket   you can print the paper landscape.   Mar 10 2005, 04:10 PM
electric shock   What paper landscape? o.O   Mar 10 2005, 04:15 PM
mona lisa   file>>page setup. choose landscape instead o...   Mar 10 2005, 04:34 PM
electric shock   Oh, thanks. :D Now how do I make the graph? It say...   Mar 10 2005, 04:52 PM
mona lisa   there should be no limit if you're using micro...   Mar 10 2005, 05:15 PM
xd0rkette   I think you're able to make a graph in Microso...   Mar 10 2005, 06:14 PM
electric shock   Thank you. thank you all. =] I got it. <3   Mar 10 2005, 11:13 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: