PNG image, adding background colour to image |
PNG image, adding background colour to image |
Mar 2 2005, 07:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 41 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 32,800 |
My background is black.. and the png image has text.. and the text on is white and the image is transparent.. how can give the image a background colour of it's own
|
|
|
|
Gopher PNG image Mar 2 2005, 07:05 PM
Sherry_Vu [ moved to webdesign ] Mar 2 2005, 07:07 PM
electric shock .. I dont get it.
Can you get a screenshot if you ... Mar 2 2005, 07:08 PM
Gopher I got a ticker off tickerfactory.com and when I pu... Mar 2 2005, 07:13 PM
electric shock Hm.. I dont see anything dark about it. It's a... Mar 2 2005, 07:32 PM
Gopher You can't change it on the site.. they have se... Mar 2 2005, 07:40 PM
electric shock When I test it, it shows up as a red x for me. :-... Mar 2 2005, 08:04 PM
Gopher really? i think the link may be wrong..
Try that?... Mar 2 2005, 08:55 PM
electric shock It looks.. white with the code you posted above.
... Mar 3 2005, 04:10 PM![]() ![]() |