Log In · Register

 
Just joined here today...
wincyyellow
post Feb 15 2005, 11:50 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 100,476



Hi all I'm from HongKong...
I am a 16-year old girl and...I kinda boyish...
I'm a christian.
Nice to meet you all!
 

Posts in this topic
wincyyellow   Just joined here today...   Feb 15 2005, 11:50 AM
stephinika   hey welcome to cb! i'm steph. don't fo...   Feb 15 2005, 12:01 PM
StarryEyedSurprize   Hey, welcome to CB! Im Ashley. Happy posting...   Feb 15 2005, 05:55 PM
alienchik   hi! im sarah and 16 too. Its nice to meet you.   Feb 15 2005, 05:57 PM
thait3n   Hi! Welcome to cB! I'm Tea ^_^ Nice to...   Feb 15 2005, 05:58 PM
Baku   Hello and welcome Im Ryan   Feb 15 2005, 05:59 PM
XEmotionxDamageX   i'm new 14 male i live in Texas and play g...   Feb 15 2005, 06:07 PM
MasterNe0   welcome to createblog. I hope to see you around. ...   Feb 15 2005, 07:10 PM
xj_liana_tx   hi! i read some of your topics, hopefully you ...   Feb 15 2005, 08:08 PM
sweetdreamsx3   Hi, I'm Liinda with two I's. Anyway, welco...   Feb 15 2005, 08:26 PM
shadowxfantasy   woooohooo!!! nuuubies! i am ONE OF...   Feb 15 2005, 10:15 PM
toyo loco   hey =) im toya .. enjoy cb   Feb 16 2005, 01:04 AM
toodlepops.   hey, i'm Sarah. welcome to cB. =))   Feb 16 2005, 04:04 AM
wincyyellow   Wow! I never expect so many friendly reply...   Feb 16 2005, 07:18 AM
racoons > you   yea people ar enice here... hey im james... i have...   Feb 16 2005, 12:55 PM
EmmalieV   welcome to cB.   Feb 16 2005, 04:12 PM
Fallen_Fairy   welcome to cb, enjoy your time spent here   Feb 16 2005, 04:13 PM
`SWTWiNKLE3YES   hey (UR NAME HERE)! lol im adrienne, nice to m...   Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM
Maestro   Welcome to CreateBlog.Com!   Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA   welcome to CB!   Feb 18 2005, 06:36 PM
Angel_Cece   hello welcome =D   Feb 18 2005, 06:37 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura   WELC0ME TO CREATEBLOg, nice to meet you and have f...   Feb 18 2005, 08:34 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: