Log In · Register

 
Headphones, what kind do you use?
jennyjenny
post Oct 16 2005, 07:33 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,357
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,115



So what kind of headphones do you use for your md/mp3/cd/etc. player?

I have these Sony earbud ones that I bought a couple years back. And I currently use these Sennheiser ones that came with my iRiver.

But I've been using my mp3 player a lot lately, and my right ear hurts now probably from using those earbud headphones.

And the quality from earbud headphones aren't that great :-\
So what do you use and are they good?
Are you planning on getting new ones?
What headphones do you suggest that aren't too bulky so I can carry around, but have good quality?

Thanks.
 

Posts in this topic
Cake.   Headphones   Oct 16 2005, 07:33 PM
silver rain   I use the ones that came with my iPod. But, they...   Oct 16 2005, 07:37 PM
RiC3xBoy   I use the Sony Fontopia Headphone.   Oct 16 2005, 07:39 PM
EmmalieV   The ones that came with my h10 iriver.   Oct 16 2005, 09:02 PM
medic   I have a pair of headphones that came with my Dell...   Oct 16 2005, 09:30 PM
sadolakced acid   nice, wireless. so i take it your headphones need ...   Oct 16 2005, 09:41 PM
medic   QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Oct 16 2005, 8:41 PM)...   Oct 16 2005, 11:47 PM
niez_cho   I don't bother to buy better quality headphone...   Oct 17 2005, 04:21 AM
jessielau623   the one came with my iPod...i want to buy a new on...   Oct 17 2005, 05:57 AM
xnofearx   I have two headphones for different purposes. Wh...   Oct 17 2005, 09:21 AM
eunie03   Just your standard iPod earbuds. I've thought...   Oct 17 2005, 10:09 AM
takingbacksandy   QUOTE(eunie03 @ Oct 17 2005, 10:09 AM)Just yo...   Oct 17 2005, 10:30 AM
eunie03   QUOTE(takingbacksandy @ Oct 17 2005, 10:30 AM...   Oct 17 2005, 10:39 AM
xnofearx   QUOTE(takingbacksandy @ Oct 17 2005, 10:30 AM...   Oct 19 2005, 02:20 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch   QUOTE(xnofearx @ Oct 19 2005, 2:20 PM)Sandy I...   Oct 21 2005, 11:16 PM
Szeh   I also use the ones that came with my iPod.   Oct 17 2005, 02:40 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch   Sennheiser iRiver headphones. I want the Shure e4...   Oct 17 2005, 10:32 PM
xcaitlinx   i HATE the ipod earbud headphones. i hate earbud h...   Oct 19 2005, 10:29 AM
mo_rox   I usually just use the ones that came with my iPod...   Oct 22 2005, 11:10 AM
not_your_average   I use the white ones that come with my iPod. But I...   Oct 22 2005, 01:15 PM
reflection   i have the ones that go behind your head   Oct 22 2005, 01:26 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: