Does anyone play runescape? |
![]() ![]() |
Does anyone play runescape? |
Jan 17 2005, 11:09 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,637 |
just wondering if anyone here ever played or is still playing a game called runescape? :]
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2005, 02:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
banned ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,589 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,768 |
no ...
|
|
|
|
| *tweeak* |
Jan 17 2005, 02:54 PM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
i used to. havent been on in years though.
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2005, 07:46 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,637 |
oh.. ok j/wing..
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2005, 07:56 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
GATHER ROUND THE GOOD STUFF ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 216 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 73,104 |
i played it way back. Back to the time when they first seperated paying people and nonpaying people. Do they still do that ? i was level 32 and died by a level 34 guy and lost all my items and quit.
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2005, 09:08 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Brie ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 10,172 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 20,548 |
Nah, I've never played it before.. but a lot of my online and offline friends keep trying to get me to play it.
|
|
|
|
Jan 17 2005, 09:32 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() none of it seems real ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,469 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 73,889 |
I did.. I was a complete addict. I quit playing it like two years ago. I ended paying to play it then I got to level 80 then quit... my friend uses it now as his low profile character.. because last time I checked he was level 120. Yeah.. I know. Anyways I've completely drifted away from that game and I hadn't thought of it again untill I saw this topic.
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jan 17 2005, 09:49 PM
Post
#8
|
|
Guest |
yeah i used to...i got to level 40-something i think then kinda got bored of it...went on recently though cause my friend told me she went back on and there was a bunch of new stuff but it doesn't interest me as much anymore but yeah...i played back in the day.
|
|
|
|
Sep 12 2005, 06:02 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 233,759 |
yea i play RS for all who havn't played in a while theyve up dated to sum wut 3d and added tons more stuff its alrite though i sometimes get board with it but its alrite
|
|
|
|
Sep 12 2005, 07:18 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() What? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 709 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 92,823 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 12 2005, 07:21 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() My name's Katt. Nice to meet you! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,826 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 93,674 |
I only play when I visit the library. I'm a Level 44 magician with about 300k in gold and a full bank. Heanna is the name. I don't play much anymore. It's a waste of time, really and gets you addicted.
|
|
|
|
Sep 17 2005, 08:12 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() It's anything but cute. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 403 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 185,571 |
Some of my loser friends used to be obsessed with it. Me and my best friend always picked on them...I mean and I thought I was a nerd! But, they got caught playing it at school, we aren't allowed to play internet games...so yeah...that was pretty funny.
|
|
|
|
Sep 19 2005, 08:16 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() WarPath Leader. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 668 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 216,721 |
Yeah, ive played RS kinda 2-3 or more years ago, we had nice clan named BDC ;-) ( Bad Dogs Caution) and we were powning almost everyone around under lvl 100 and half of those who were 100+ lvl :P heh old times.
We were playing all the types, i mean Free/ P2P and the Beta, it was fun backthere. |
|
|
|
Sep 19 2005, 11:52 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() hey hott pants. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 161 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,069 |
totally remember that game.
ahhhhh the memories. |
|
|
|
Sep 20 2005, 12:25 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() that heaven is overrated ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,096 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,124 |
Well I made an account once, and played for about an hour. I got really bored of it already, so I haven't really played since. Haha. Many of my friends play it, though. Some of the kids at my school are obsessed with it. My sister is, too. Oh, and I know that Kelly and Toby play it. I dunno. It doesn't interest me. =\ But I'm glad it doesn't, so then it wouldn't interfere with other things like homework and such. Haha. =)
|
|
|
|
| *xcaitlinx* |
Sep 21 2005, 02:06 PM
Post
#16
|
|
Guest |
i dont like that game..but i used to play it. the graphics suckk.
|
|
|
|
Oct 19 2005, 09:34 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Im Gavin HI!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 802 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 111,644 |
omg... from about 2000 (when it started) i was addicted to it like as if it was oxygen!! i mean holy... you really had to pull me off of it.. for about 2-3 summers all i did was play it.. thats how pitiful i was... thats prob why i wear contacts now LOL... but ya i was obbsessed... but now i just get on to make fun of my friends cause im better then them.. s/n is cpt cook (my real account was dreadstuff) but some illegal activity happened on dreadstuff when he was hacked.. now the name is like forbidden from creating.. or exsiting.. it sux =(
|
|
|
|
Oct 19 2005, 10:11 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 47 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 270,592 |
id rather play with myself. Or a game of duke nukem 3d .. remember that game? yah. THAT was the shit/ oh role playing wise ultima 8 and 7 were the shit.
|
|
|
|
Oct 20 2005, 10:19 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Wade ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 25 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 193,932 |
eh...every now and then if im bored....or want to beat up my little brother in the wild...you know how it is...
|
|
|
|
Oct 20 2005, 10:37 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() HAAAAAAAA. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4,472 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 75,068 |
MOI.
I don't play it anymore though. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |