Favorite Roller Coaster, whats yours? |
![]() ![]() |
Favorite Roller Coaster, whats yours? |
Jul 5 2007, 01:40 AM
Post
#101
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
I love STEALTH @ Great America (Milpitas [I believe it's milpitas or berryessa], California). o m g. It's like flying. IT'S SO AWESOME.
But they tore it down last year because they wanted to put a water place there.. Errrr! |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 01:43 AM
Post
#102
|
|
![]() ;D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 480 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 532,144 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 01:51 AM
Post
#103
|
|
![]() ELAYOHJAY [: ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 65 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 474,328 |
|
|
|
|
| *MyMichelle* |
Jul 5 2007, 01:54 AM
Post
#104
|
|
Guest |
Rock and Roll Rollercoaster at Disney OR the Peter Pan ride that isn't a real rollercoaster OR Space Mountain.
I love Disney! |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 07:36 AM
Post
#105
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
Haven't really been on many, only little theme parks, like Canobie Lake. Uhm haven't been to Six Flags since was very little, no just baby roller coasters :[
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 08:52 AM
Post
#106
|
|
![]() *hugs and kisses* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 809 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,443 |
I love Kingda Ka at Six Flags! But the wait is too long...
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 01:56 PM
Post
#107
|
|
![]() High Voltage!∞ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,728 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,157 |
I love just about all the roller coasters at Six Flags. But I think my favorite would have to be Ridler's Revenge or something..in California. I haven't had a chance to ride Deja Vu yet.
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 02:02 PM
Post
#108
|
|
![]() ELAYOHJAY [: ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 65 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 474,328 |
I love just about all the roller coasters at Six Flags. But I think my favorite would have to be Ridler's Revenge or something..in California. I haven't had a chance to ride Deja Vu yet. i like riddler's! the last time i went i was jumping up and down on the seats and it locked when i was standing and my feet hurt the whole time! but it was fun :] deja vu is WHOOOOA ! and my friend and i got separated too, because some girls got into our seats :P so i had to sit at the edge. you go so fast, its crazy! |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |