Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
font question?
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBl...
post Dec 11 2004, 09:10 PM
Post #1


....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 480
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,055



Hey! I've been needing to know a name of a font, would you mind helping? I'll describe it to you. I would consider it as a "grugde" kind of font ,there's like a group of text and there's a box behide the next. I hope i'm amking sense...if not..just ask and I'll explain happy.gif Thanks is advance<3
 
EXPLO5ION
post Dec 11 2004, 09:18 PM
Post #2


A.K.A. Simplicityxx
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,878
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,813



could you show an example? then we can help because there are too many grunge (i think you mean) type of fonts.

OR

Just go to dafont.com or something and look for GRUNGY fonts
 
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBl...
post Dec 11 2004, 09:19 PM
Post #3


....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 480
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,055



I'll try to find an example because I saw it off of someone's banner from a different message board and sadly they already changed it *sigh* ok, i'll try looking over there! thanks happy.gif
 
freeflow
post Dec 11 2004, 11:16 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



well while yu look fer a picture you should just check around dafont.com & maybe youll find it
 
*mona lisa*
post Dec 22 2004, 02:54 PM
Post #5





Guest






there's this one kind of grungy font that's popular. i think its called base 02.
 
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBl...
post Dec 22 2004, 04:35 PM
Post #6


....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 480
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,055





there's an example of what it looks like
 
sweetdreamsx3
post Dec 22 2004, 04:49 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,585
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 38,082



QUOTE(o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE @ Dec 22 2004, 4:35 PM)


there's an example of what it looks like

Your image doesn't show up for me. =\

--------
Nvm, now it does. Stupid imageshack. -.-
 
whomps
post Dec 25 2004, 01:12 AM
Post #8


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



That font is called "Punch Label".
 
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBl...
post Dec 25 2004, 03:04 PM
Post #9


....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 480
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,055



thanks you very very very very much :]
 
whomps
post Dec 25 2004, 03:12 PM
Post #10


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



QUOTE(o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE @ Dec 25 2004, 12:04 PM)
thanks you very very very very much :]

No problem wink.gif Topic Closed.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: