font help! |
font help! |
Dec 24 2004, 09:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 149 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,681 |
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows what fonts are these?
![]() thanks. |
|
|
|
diana font help! Dec 24 2004, 09:37 PM
electric shock It';s blood time is, I think, either Porclien... Dec 24 2004, 10:03 PM
sweetdreamsx3 The one saying SIMPLICITY, I think that's PUNK... Dec 24 2004, 10:06 PM
diana the one that says simplicity is not punk rock i tr... Dec 24 2004, 10:33 PM
sweetxsimplicity I think it *might* be arial black (caps lock), and... Dec 24 2004, 11:48 PM
sweetdreamsx3 QUOTE(sweetxsimplicity @ Dec 24 2004, 11:48 P... Dec 25 2004, 12:42 AM
x_angawhomps "It's Bloody Time" is Selfish. Dec 25 2004, 01:02 AM
diana Thanks!! Dec 25 2004, 02:50 PM
x_angawhomps QUOTE(diana @ Dec 25 2004, 11:50 AM)Thanks... Dec 25 2004, 03:13 PM![]() ![]() |