Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
padding between moduals and blogs.
musicjunkie07
post Nov 10 2004, 05:01 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,859



what code, or what do I need to add to a code, to change the amount of padding between the left side modual and blog entries?
 
musicjunkie07
post Nov 11 2004, 09:43 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,859



I don't mean the code that is in the scripts. I don't mean inside the blog entry. I'm literally talking about the space between the left side modual, and the blog entry and how to increase or decrease the amount of space there.
 
C.Lime.Jello.
post Nov 11 2004, 11:46 AM
Post #3


The voices talk too much... -.-u
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,099
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,078



Use div layers to make then farther/closer away......
Or edit that code in Scripts to fit your needs.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: