Brandy, Speechless |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Brandy, Speechless |
Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() P.S. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 453 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 40,802 |
I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....
I am not done with it yet! Click Hurr |
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 05:17 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,585 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 38,082 |
I don't really like it because of the stripes that go across the layout, but it looks nice.
|
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 05:35 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Somethin' bout the way you shine... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 577 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 48,223 |
i think its really pretty
|
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 05:57 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,239 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,253 |
I like how you made it look really soft. Pretty
|
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 06:18 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() i <3 u ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 117 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 750 |
QUOTE(somechinkgirl @ Oct 31 2004, 5:17 PM) I don't really like it because of the stripes that go across the layout, but it looks nice. i don't like the stripes either. |
|
|
|
Oct 31 2004, 10:44 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Alisha ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,341 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 9,880 |
i like it alot
the stripes are ok but they are not necessary though |
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 10:41 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4,616 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 30,577 |
the stripes in the back of the picture are okay, but when they're across the blog area they look kinda distracting. but otherwise it's very nice =)
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 04:18 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 382 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,943 |
The stripes look fine, but I don't like them across the blog area. But I like the pretty soft affect on Brandy.
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 04:19 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Death is a promise given to us at birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,757 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,459 |
wow looks cute. Good job.
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 04:20 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() JeSsIcA rAyE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 782 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,977 |
QUOTE(angelbaby317 @ Nov 1 2004, 4:18 PM) The stripes look fine, but I don't like them across the blog area. I agree.... the stripes are weird across the grey, but if you like them, |
|
|
|
Nov 1 2004, 05:52 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
questions make me blue. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,608 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,796 |
you should either continue the stripes because it`s not attractive when the stripes are cut off.
|
|
|
|
Nov 2 2004, 12:05 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Look its... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 5,817 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,767 |
well since you aint done, so far it looks pretty cool. i dont like the white diagnoal stripes on the right side. makes the blog area a bit wierd, but the rest is good. brandy looks real nice. very nice. lol
|
|
|
|
Nov 2 2004, 06:49 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Like everyone else said, I'm not a big fan of the stripes across the blog area. I'm not really feeling the font on the navi, either...
But your scroll bar is hella cool! It's an okay layout over all. |
|
|
|
Nov 2 2004, 06:55 PM
Post
#14
|
|
|
kelly[changed] 2 liz ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 525 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,472 |
this is nice, i really like brandy. no complaints at all!=D
|
|
|
|
Nov 2 2004, 10:31 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() P.S. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 453 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 40,802 |
I just arranged it again and it looks alot better now... should I submit it?
|
|
|
|
Nov 2 2004, 11:18 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() untouchable sakaba ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 149 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,830 |
the layout is good, nav is good, only thing is that the links are sorta hard to read
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |