Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Super Marioworld!
TheKnell
post Nov 2 2004, 10:31 PM
Post #1


Sucker for Caramel
****

Group: Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,875



Feedback before I submit it! ^_^ I like this one. I would have kept it for myself, but I need more space.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=SuperMarioworldKK
 
hi-C
post Nov 2 2004, 10:45 PM
Post #2


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



Awww..that's real cute!!! I think you should definitely submit it. I hope it gets accepted.
 
naiverucee
post Nov 2 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,037



its so cute! biggrin.gif
 
chu3guo2
post Nov 2 2004, 11:19 PM
Post #4


untouchable sakaba
****

Group: Member
Posts: 149
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,830



excellent layout, great nav, just perfect
 
juicyy_fruit
post Nov 2 2004, 11:22 PM
Post #5


©shesdiztinQtive
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 562
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,389



ah i loved that game. the animation is a nice touch too.
 
pAtRiCk_sTar
post Nov 2 2004, 11:23 PM
Post #6


jellyfishing, jellyfishing
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,174
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,185



lol that's neat, it looks pretty realistic, like how the game looks, and i like the size of ur blogging space, lol i dont know why, but it just looks good with the whole layout happy.gif pinch.gif
 
shortvi3tlaydee
post Nov 3 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #7


moohaha
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,214
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,985



OMG I LOVE THAT GAME LOL!! very nice looks just like it haha marios flyinggggg i like how you did the coins
 
TheKnell
post Nov 3 2004, 12:44 AM
Post #8


Sucker for Caramel
****

Group: Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,875



Yay thanx! It was a pretty simple layout too. ^_^
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: