Log In · Register

 
16 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
girls pants on guys.
dafunnybunny
post Dec 22 2004, 01:26 AM
Post #126


I'm your worst nightmare...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,600



i love guys in girl pants. especially when they have a really nice butt. omg wow. *drools*
 
misoka
post Dec 22 2004, 01:31 AM
Post #127


.h o p e l e s s.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 327
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 67,137



I was horrified after seeing my guy friend wearing girl pants...

he wore REALLY tight jeans...but he had a huuuge butt so it looked really akward. pinch.gif
 
*tyedyefroggy*
post Dec 22 2004, 01:49 AM
Post #128





Guest






-slowly sneaks towards the door away from this topic-

guys in girls pants is just really freaky.
 
runforfun529
post Dec 22 2004, 01:38 PM
Post #129


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 524
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,003



as long as they aren't too tight or too baggy, whatever they want to wear is fine with me
 
lilteardrop
post Dec 22 2004, 02:32 PM
Post #130


dont forget to smiLe today
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,095



not super tight. >__< scarredd for lifee
 
SoaDyPOP
post Dec 23 2004, 03:47 PM
Post #131


expendable.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,900



my boyfriend sometimes wears girl pants...boy is it sexy!!
 
freeflow
post Dec 23 2004, 05:20 PM
Post #132


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



it doesnt really matter to me
as long as there not super tight
cuz that can be kinda..............urghh
 
Shattered_Hope
post Dec 25 2004, 10:04 PM
Post #133


...and this is me..
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,518
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,899



guys should wear guy clothes only....
 
*bright eyes*
post Dec 26 2004, 03:02 AM
Post #134





Guest






i like it, if i was honest with you i couldn't tell you why. blink.gif
 
SantaClause'sGF
post Dec 26 2004, 10:19 AM
Post #135


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 74,016



I agree It's weird.. And I wouldn't go out with or anything someone who wears them. I'm not saying the people r weird im saying their style is
 
LeSLiE
post Dec 26 2004, 01:24 PM
Post #136


Hi, I'm Leslie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,404
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,349



I think it's hot.. as long as they aren't.. big.
 
IamRad
post Dec 26 2004, 07:19 PM
Post #137


SCHGEB!SCHGEB!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,786
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,217



guys in girls pants is soo damn hot..only if the guy is skinney though haha blink.gif

i guess its an "emo" style
cuz most guys ive seen in girls pants have the long shaggy hair with the thick glasses hmmmmm<3<3<3
 
xSqueekyMexicanx
post Dec 27 2004, 12:13 AM
Post #138


::i love jesus ramirez::
****

Group: Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 62,957



i think that they should do what ever they want cuz it is there style happy.gif
 
StarryEyedSurpri...
post Dec 27 2004, 05:37 PM
Post #139


*aSh* =]
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,075
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,101



ehh no guys should stick with guy pants
 
skaterjswife2
post Dec 27 2004, 05:52 PM
Post #140


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 233
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 25,422



uuuum stay in guys pants. k thx.
 
s0pnayish
post Dec 28 2004, 12:37 AM
Post #141


Yes, I do have an Abercrombie booty.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 698
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,057



I find it odd. Everytime I see guys wearing them, I wonder these things:

1.) Are they wearing underwear? And if they are, what kind?
and
2.) Where do the genitals rest if the pants are so tight?
 
xTINAA
post Dec 28 2004, 02:19 AM
Post #142


hello : )
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,227
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,139



it depends on the guy who is wearing them. sometimes it can be hot other times it can be ick haha
 
angel-roh
post Dec 28 2004, 10:24 AM
Post #143


i'm susan
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 13,875
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,029



QUOTE(StarryEyedSurprize @ Dec 27 2004, 2:37 PM)
ehh no guys should stick with guy pants

yeah i agree with you..


but you know i think girl's pant looks like guy's pant


guy's pant looks like girl's pant...


so i dont know and can't tell if they are wearing guy's pants for girls and girl's pants for guys lOL
 
Looow
post Feb 24 2005, 08:52 PM
Post #144


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,799
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,450



hottness =]
 
azn9122379
post Feb 24 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #145


aznZephyr
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,655



I'm not a girl, but my friend(a guy), who is a goth, wears a skirt every now and then(long/goth like skirt)...what do you tihnk of that?
 
perfectxflaw23
post Feb 24 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #146


go go power rangers<3
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 76,457



:drools:
There's this guy in my school.. ohmygosh.
He's so thin and he looks better in girl's pants than I do. I could never be with someone like that, and I have my boyfriend.. but that doesn't mean I can't tell that he's.. WOW.
rolleyes.gif
 
*salcha*
post Feb 25 2005, 01:28 AM
Post #147





Guest






haha my guy friend went around a mall in size 1 girl pants once...not a pretty sight cuz he has like muscular legs and all
 
RandomHero
post Feb 25 2005, 02:24 AM
Post #148


oh sweet pestilence
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,251
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,876



If they look good in em then...yeah dribble.gif
 
whatsupwiththat
post Feb 25 2005, 10:48 AM
Post #149


WTF! What..what...I don't know.
**

Group: Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,730



i think it's wierd when dudes where girls pants. i dunno maybe i'm homophobic? whistling.gif
 
Ington
post Feb 25 2005, 10:54 AM
Post #150


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,746
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,125



Actually the tight pants trend originated from 80's hair metal. In those days, it was all about the big hair and the tight pants. I just had to clear that up.
 

16 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: