Reply to this topicStart new topic
Freestylers and Raps, Listen to this...
royalfreshness
post Oct 7 2004, 10:06 PM
Post #1

*rawr baby*

Group: Member
Member No: 48,941

I have a friend that likes to rap and here's a little song that he sorta "made" (aka he found this tune on the internet and recorded his little freestyle or whatever on it): http://home.comcast.net/~h_2hyper/Misc/shine.wav (if you like it and all then you can comment on his xanga too).

What do ya think?

jnukes
post Oct 7 2004, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Member No: 34,045

it was alright.. you can't really understand him.. and tha beat wasn't that good..

jambaJUICE
post Oct 7 2004, 11:58 PM
Post #3

Can't have the hand without the cock.

Member No: 50,622

meh its okay.. i only caught every few word.. but im guessing that it has to do with this chick he digs. lol

hes got a nice voice tho happy.gif

*listens to it again*

*everybody wants to dance...*YO CHECK IT MIT IN THE BUILDING YEEUP UH HUH YEAH yeah i got ice the size of Colorado thang and im kinda having picky green lace for bling.. i said i got hot tracks but wut do it matter cuz girls want money and sumn sumn and i said i want a honey whos sumn is better chicks that mean so what do it matter nothin`. but sumn cuda had me fooled sumn sumn bend over as if u playin` pool (tongue.gif nice line.. nice line) and then again the chair broke in all the rooms ? got my homies all confused, i aint accuse u of nothin aint ACCUSE me of frontin`.. sumn sumn but first i gotta make u shine*everbody wants to dance..*

yeah i got close to it at least lol.

*wind&fire*
post Oct 8 2004, 01:04 AM
Post #4

it was aite...

royalfreshness
post Oct 8 2004, 07:27 AM
Post #5

*rawr baby*

Member No: 48,941

...*YO CHECK IT MIT IN THE BUILDING YEEUP UH HUH YEAH yeah i got ice the size of Colorado thang and im kinda having picky green lace for bling.. i said i got hot tracks but wut do it matter cuz girls want money and sumn sumn and i said i want a honey whos sumn is better chicks that mean so what do it matter nothin`. but sumn cuda had me fooled sumn sumn bend over as if u playin` pool ( nice line.. nice line) and then again the chair broke in all the rooms ? got my homies all confused, i aint accuse u of nothin aint ACCUSE me of frontin`.. sumn sumn but first i gotta make u shine*everbody wants to dance..*

LOL! Yeav alot of is slurred... I'll ask him for the lyrics but the lines that I know is:
MIT.. it M.I C. lol

im kinda having picky green lace for bling I'm tryna have a pinky ring laced with bling

tongue.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: