Which one suits you best?, Democrat, Republican, Liberal, etc. |
Which one suits you best?, Democrat, Republican, Liberal, etc. |
Sep 23 2004, 05:40 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() BANNED ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,419 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 14,387 |
My brother found this site that I posted below. I wanted to post it here since most of you don't have any clue about which candidate suits you best. So take the quiz and enjoy.
http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main I am a Democrat if you wanted to know my result. |
|
|
|
inlonelinessidie Which one suits you best? Sep 23 2004, 05:40 PM
nyctophiliac i took that test
and it said that
i'm a republ... Sep 23 2004, 05:57 PM
Retrogressive I was
78% Kerry
8% Bush Sep 23 2004, 06:01 PM
XxKrNqTcUiTyxX woot! a democrat Sep 23 2004, 06:16 PM
Teesa DEMOCRAT baby! Sep 23 2004, 06:17 PM
rainnydaiis i got democrat but ionno... im not into the govern... Sep 23 2004, 06:18 PM
lolita kitty ..democrat.. Sep 23 2004, 06:22 PM
cornflakes 92 % KERRY!!! Sep 23 2004, 06:35 PM
Madame C Democrat, all the way.
For those of you who are o... Sep 23 2004, 06:38 PM
inlonelinessidie QUOTE(MissMata @ Sep 23 2004, 4:38 PM)For tho... Sep 23 2004, 06:44 PM
f00LisH_h3aRt63 yipee i'm a democrat.
and yes i will be votin... Sep 23 2004, 06:52 PM
kaleidoscoped 75% Kerry.
It probably would have been more in fa... Sep 23 2004, 07:29 PM
xquizit 54% Kerry
39% Bush
I'm a liberal republican/c... Sep 23 2004, 07:34 PM
basick sure go out and vote. theres a very big chance tha... Sep 23 2004, 07:47 PM
inlonelinessidie QUOTE(Topheavy @ Sep 23 2004, 5:47 PM)sure go... Sep 23 2004, 09:05 PM![]() ![]() |