Music Help...., ....I've search everywhere... |
Music Help...., ....I've search everywhere... |
Sep 16 2004, 09:25 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 19 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,055 |
I'm sorry to bother yall again but I search everywhere (yes even all the websites the createblog provided that has music) and I still can't find that song!! It's called "Look At Us" by Serena Paris. Please and Thank-you!!
|
|
|
|
hoshino_aya Music Help.... Sep 16 2004, 09:25 PM
aznbabiicutie maybe you can try windows media player and type in... Sep 16 2004, 09:31 PM
shortvi3tlaydee did u try using singing fish itz very good! Sep 16 2004, 09:46 PM
hoshino_aya Yes I've tried singing fish too...it's not... Sep 16 2004, 09:51 PM
swtaznpride hi guess wta i found the url wer here it is its a ... Sep 16 2004, 10:20 PM
x0sArAh0x hiiiiiiiiii
my theme is von dutch....if anyone ca... Sep 17 2004, 02:57 PM
avalon* QUOTE(x0sArAh0x @ Sep 17 2004, 2:57 PM)hiiiii... Sep 17 2004, 03:18 PM![]() ![]() |