Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Bolded color text change, Help?
inhaleme
post Aug 16 2004, 03:24 PM
Post #1


Intensly hued; Rarely serious
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,755



I put in the code from "xanga scripts" to make text I bold a different color. I put it in but the stuff written in bold still stay white. I don't know what's wrong...someone help please?

Xanga is my www link below.
 
frzn-lilyv
post Aug 16 2004, 03:28 PM
Post #2


Dreaming of You...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,205



--edit!

sry! i didnt see you already checked the code! laugh.gif newho! you forgot one other number!

CODE
<!-- begin code provided by createblog.com -->

<style type="text/css">
.blogbody b, .standard b, p b, strong {
/* edits bolded text in your entry */
font-weight: bold;
color: #00000;
}
</style>
<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->


notice how the color is #00000 ....you need 6 digits... laugh.gif dont forget to change it in your xanga!
 
inhaleme
post Aug 16 2004, 04:12 PM
Post #3


Intensly hued; Rarely serious
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,755



Ah! Should of noticed...
Thanks.. pinch.gif
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here