Color Help, quickie. |
Color Help, quickie. |
Jul 25 2004, 02:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sO seDuctivE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 291 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 2,009 |
Alright, I'm trying to base my color theme around the picture attached, but add some pinks in there too, ya know, to kinda give the feel of summer sunset...you know what I mean.
and my question is...yeah, colors. for BG, BORDERS, SCROLLBAR, DATES, and colors for text and links. I'm having an issue with picking colors and finding good ones. I need some help. Thanks a bunch!
Attached File(s)
|
|
|
|
x3chrissyx3 Color Help Jul 25 2004, 02:30 PM
avalon* do you mean you want color codes? Jul 25 2004, 02:34 PM
sweetxsimplicity Just use black, otherwise click the colors you wan... Jul 25 2004, 02:34 PM
sammy6440 add some light and dark oranges and maybe a little... Jul 25 2004, 02:34 PM
kpxanqel www.coloryourprofyle.com Jul 25 2004, 02:48 PM![]() ![]() |