Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
something you really hate.
FiendAngelical
post Feb 21 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #1


Its the eyes.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 81,519



What would be something you really dislike? homework, annoying cousins or siblings, chours, nagging parents, mowing lawn etc. etc.
 
xj_liana_tx
post Feb 21 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,957
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 51,665



HOMEWORK, BAD GRADES!!! grrr, oh, and offensive people
 
dahding
post Feb 21 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #3


whaaaaaaat?
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,293
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 16,660



whenever my head phones get tangled up.
whenever my computer crashes.
annoying biatch ex's.
those microwavable things that still remain cold in the center even tho u heated it to the point of explosion. or implosion. or whatever.
 
emmalie
post Feb 21 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #4


love sucks...big time jessir..
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 661
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,644



homework , school , conceited people , "pimps"
 
FLIPxADDICTION
post Feb 21 2005, 07:17 PM
Post #5


cameraman swing the focus!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,880
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,328



I hate it when people break their promises and then don't give a damn when they do either.
I hate my sister. i hate hate hate her.
 
*xcaitlinx*
post Feb 21 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #6





Guest






waking up early, being bored...
 
*jooleeah*
post Feb 21 2005, 07:21 PM
Post #7





Guest






I hate bad grades.
I hate mary* cause she's a bitch with a horrible attitude.
I hate stuck-up people that act like they're the center of the world.
I hate liars.

*name changed.
 
demolished
post Feb 21 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



LIARS
BAD TEACHERS
CARELESS TEACHERS
STUPID TEACHERS
STUPID PARENTS
STUPID FRIENDS
BACKSTABBER
SHITTALKER BEHIND MY BACK
 
tooeffingcrazy
post Feb 21 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #9


The Bone Collector
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,860
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,162



I hate people
who chew really loud.

I hate depressing people
I hate angry people
I hate users
I HATE wannabes/waples/wonkers/woths
I hate crayons that brake too easily. << ERGH.
I hate people that question everything
I hate people who typez lyke dis
 
DaTru KataLYST
post Feb 21 2005, 07:29 PM
Post #10


白人看不懂 !!!!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,838
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,824



http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60077


[Closed] - Embrace the search feature.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: