Log In · Register

 
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
wat r u, skater, prep....
wat r u
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 67
Guests cannot vote 
pbear
post Jul 30 2004, 10:16 PM
Post #51


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,102
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,162



...what's the difference between a "geek" and a "nerd"?

Well anyway, I'm those, a dork, a prep, a loser...but I don't like labeling myself in the first place, so I won't.
 
CloudUnionX
post Jul 30 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #52


Perfectly Flawed
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,913
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,652



Why must you people throw yourselves into catagories? huh.gif

Oh well, ima loser.
 
whomps
post Jul 30 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #53


:hammer:
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,849
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,700



Idk. I don't like labels either, but if I had a label it would be multi-something. I'll wait till high school to decide.
 
fUuShiGi_YuGi
post Jul 31 2004, 01:01 AM
Post #54


On Vacation....
****

Group: Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,622



im into alot of sports,computers,skating,snow boarding,i wanna try to surf one day lol laugh.gif
 
AzN_NiGhTfIrE
post Jul 31 2004, 09:41 PM
Post #55


do i look stoned to u?
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,120



i am...a raver!! muiahahahha.... blink.gif
 
Gribbie
post Jul 31 2004, 09:46 PM
Post #56


28:06:42:12
****

Group: Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,645



Who'm ever voted in PUNK needs to be put in a time machine, and forced to live with G G ALLIN, then come back and ask themselves "Am I punk? I never was too poor...I mean I had a computer to vote right?...a never sold myself for sex...never did smack...Did I even fight the man for a better world?" Then re-vote. _smile.gif

BECAUSE...a real "punk" would never label themselves as one, as the Punk movement was against ALL forms of society's confirmities, INCLUDING the labeling and seperating of groups of people, thus calling yourself a "PUNK" is MISSING THE WHOLE POINT.


Posers.
 
mizz_mithy
post Jul 31 2004, 09:48 PM
Post #57


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,373
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 24,505



i'm none of the above. happy.gif
 
kissmeihavem0no
post Jul 31 2004, 10:01 PM
Post #58


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 36,075



labels are stupid...
IM MYSELF
 
highly_evolved
post Jul 31 2004, 10:18 PM
Post #59


bang bang! my baby shot me down!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 754
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,848



i am currently trying to skate. practiec practice practice
prep shirts can be cool
punk music is awsome
i love chemistry = geek
im bad at chemistry but try to improve = nerd
 
xquizit
post Jul 31 2004, 10:47 PM
Post #60


wanderlust personified.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 7,515
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 797



Sorry, I don't label myself. I am Roxanne.
 
xjjajeengx
post Aug 1 2004, 12:52 AM
Post #61


advanced newbie... S2
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,504
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 752



QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 31 2004, 10:47 PM)
Sorry, I don't label myself. I am Roxanne.

AMEN!! laugh.gif exactly. lets not characterize the whole human race by like 6 catergories. (or is there less or more... whatever) we're all different.
 
Gribbie
post Aug 1 2004, 08:49 AM
Post #62


28:06:42:12
****

Group: Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,645



QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 31 2004, 10:47 PM)
Sorry, I don't label myself. I am Roxanne.

See, now that's more Punk than anyone that runs around saying "I R tEH GC PUNKRAWKERZ"
 
yukichan
post Feb 21 2005, 02:07 AM
Post #63


I'll never be who I was again..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,886
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 77,981



uhh im not sure...im athlethic but i get good grades and i have a lot of friends so i guess normal?lol..and theres many topics on this...
 
demolished
post Feb 21 2005, 02:23 AM
Post #64


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



i unno .. i'm normal ..
 
WhiteLotus*
post Feb 21 2005, 02:24 AM
Post #65


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,541
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,332



I'm an individualist.
 
Wishful_Dream
post Feb 21 2005, 08:14 AM
Post #66


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,400



i'll edit this if i ever find out what those stinkin stereotyping words actually mean.. T__T"

but right now..

i am

n-o-r-m-a-l
 
imenlightened
post Feb 21 2005, 09:14 AM
Post #67


just chillin
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 429
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 88,562



i'd classify myself as a nerd/overacheiver/athletic...

i do a lot of sports.
i always get good grades.
i am a complete perfectionist.

probably not good things... but whatever innocent.gif
 
hiromi
post Feb 21 2005, 09:37 AM
Post #68


Loser
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,101
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 67,558



aw c'mon... they don't have midget dorks in there.. pssh >_>
 
iheartsimba
post Feb 21 2005, 09:44 AM
Post #69


kristin
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,705
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,985



mostly a prep
 
Led-Zeppelin Lov...
post Feb 21 2005, 10:22 AM
Post #70


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,527



ok, i have to say this, PUNK is NOT a style...it's a type of music, real punk rock music lovers would know that...and i get this a lot, but what do you call those people who are supposedly "punk rock"...i dunno, but it's NOT punk...
 
royalfreshness
post Feb 21 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #71


*rawr baby*
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 821
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 48,941



i'm a dork

ADORKABLE!
 
*Weird addiction*
post Feb 21 2005, 11:34 AM
Post #72





Guest






im normal, normal sandra ermm.gif
 
imm
post Feb 21 2005, 12:12 PM
Post #73


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,808



Wow, this topic is old. What Led Zep Lover said is so true, but people take these sterotypes and labels wayy to seriously. I hate sterotyping myself, so me? Just imagine a girl wearing a cheer uniform with one foot on a skateboard, and the other with a ballet toe shoe on, a sticker on her head that says "Proud Vegetarian," a camera hanging around her neck, and a bass and guitar in each of her hands. Oh yeah, she has headphones on that are blasting 80s metal. That's me.
 
sandy_lumpy_shor...
post Feb 21 2005, 12:16 PM
Post #74


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,899
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,580



mostlikly a prep
 
heyyfrankie
post Feb 21 2005, 01:55 PM
Post #75


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



i guess i can be all of them at certain times. but i am probably never a skater! sweating.gif
 

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: