Log In · Register

 
10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
wich celebrity has the lowest amount of talent?, who has no talent
wich celebrity has the lowest amount of talent?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 354
Guests cannot vote 
toodlepops.
post Dec 29 2004, 09:30 PM
Post #151


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



i think hilary duff is immature.

usher rox! wats wrong with you?
 
sexii_dessert
post Dec 30 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #152


<33
****

Group: Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 74,200



i think hilary duff...even i can sing like her o_O haha i guess her acting is ok..
 
BEBEx_iNFAM0USS
post Dec 30 2004, 12:36 PM
Post #153


i`M N0T A TEASE; JUST A REMiNDER 0F WUT U CAN`T HAVE!!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,700



hilary definitely sucks.
 
br0ken smile
post Dec 30 2004, 12:45 PM
Post #154


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 45,754



kanye west
 
azn_r4pf4n
post Dec 30 2004, 03:35 PM
Post #155


The Secret Hacker.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,780
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,712



none of these celebs. i cant think of one with the lowest amount of talent right now. kanye has good talent making beats though, so why hate on his talent? laugh.gif
 
laylooo
post Dec 30 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #156


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 38,834



umm ASHLEE SIMPSON, if no ones mentioned her
 
nyctophiliac
post Jan 3 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #157


stephanie ..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,965
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,529



I'd have to vote for B2K cuz their "dances" are so dumb! and then they're singing sux -- also they don't play their instruments and they sing hip-hop/rap which SUX BALLS
 
KissMe2408
post Jan 4 2005, 12:45 AM
Post #158


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Def, by far, hands down...Hillary Duff
 
kellyannie
post Jan 5 2005, 06:29 PM
Post #159


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,137
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 62,193



Hilary Duff. and Ashlee Simpson. i heard her "perform" at the USC game last night, wow.. it was so horrible.
 
sweetest-emotion
post Jan 5 2005, 07:13 PM
Post #160


Tasty.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,784



ASHLEE SIMPSON!!! ahhhh! i hate that fraud! all she did was play up on her sister's fame. free-loader. grrmama. hammer.gif
 
sweetlyz
post Jan 6 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #161


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,153
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,193



Hilary Duff duh!! that`s a no-brainer
 
Gergie
post Jan 6 2005, 11:50 PM
Post #162


loserific loner
**

Group: Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,677



Hillary is.. errr. I like some of her song lyrics, but that's pretty much all I like about her
 
xnastyninjagrlx
post Jan 7 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #163


wishing for SIMPLE LOVE with Jay
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,601



GOsh, all of the Above, except usher..the rest sux
 
lakerfever2476
post Feb 14 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #164


I'm with Stupid.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,973



I absolutely hate Hilary Duff. She overreacts when she acts. It's like looking in the mirror. :lol: And no she cannot sing. I heard 60% of her music is not even her; just some background singers.
 
MisplacedYouth
post Feb 14 2005, 01:48 PM
Post #165


faggot
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,328



I am going to have to say Hillary Duff. She is highly annoying and faded out.
 
karrar
post Feb 14 2005, 02:04 PM
Post #166


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 318
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 25,213



how bout the person in your sig
 
rememberme
post Feb 14 2005, 02:15 PM
Post #167


If only...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 409
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 100,037



hillary Duff sux.

I don't like Ashly Simpson either for some reason. both sisters are dumb
 
mysticalazxn
post Feb 14 2005, 04:40 PM
Post #168


^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,364
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,979



i go with nina sky
never heard of that name!
 
ItzOnlySydney
post Feb 14 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #169


deleted
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,168
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,276



ASHLEE SIMPSON!!!!!!!!!! BECUZ SHE HAS NO TALENT. THATZ ABOUT AS LOW AS YOU CAN GET!
 
Ington
post Feb 14 2005, 05:07 PM
Post #170


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,746
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 17,125



^Ashlee Simpson does suck. A lot.

But i voted for Hillary Duff. She can't sing or act. Sorry. But she f**king sucks.
 
b0st0ngrl
post Feb 14 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #171


No Day But Today.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,405
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,184



What about Keanu Reeves? His acting is horrible! All he can say is, "Woah."
 
FLIPxADDICTION
post Feb 14 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #172


cameraman swing the focus!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,880
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,328



if a celebrity doesn't have any talent, why are they a celebritiy to begin with
 
Baku
post Feb 14 2005, 06:48 PM
Post #173


baker o.O
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 97,190



can you say all of them *gags* they all suck!! they are like ohh im so coolll i in a band but i dont know how to play an instrument on my life ohhhh look at me i make trillons of dollars for useing a fake voice oohhhh
 
urbanychic
post Feb 14 2005, 07:16 PM
Post #174


bad apple
****

Group: Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 100,009



hm .. everyone has their own opinion on this matter and I'm not here to say mine is better or anyone elses is. I personally selected Britney Spears. I've never liked her music nor her attitude. Yes, she can dance but you know what, so can Justin Timberlake and Usher. Their moves are smooth and flowing, and that is very, very, very hard. I've tried and I have yet to succeed. Kayne West and Usher are amazing writers, just read their work. You don't have to necessarily listen to it to feel the depth and experience what that person went through. Their writing is spellbounding. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but isn't Marques Houston from sister sister and he was in a small boy band that really didn't go anywhere? So I'm not even considering him as an option because I don't see him on the marks anywhere. 50 cent .... congrats to him for being in the hood and being shot 9 times, that doesn't promote him to talent. Oh well. B2k ... they were 'founded' by P. Diddy, not because they have any real talent. Nina sky has that one song out, which I enjoy. It's versatile and fun to dance too. Overall, I look for artists that not only write their own songs but play their own instruments. I don't really look for artists that dance, i mean yea that's a hard task but I don't associate dancing with good/real music. But, that's my opinion. Oh well. pinch.gif
 
chippy
post Feb 14 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #175


ShAdOwKiNg
****

Group: Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,033



hillary sux
 

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: