Log In · Register

 
Official KPOP & JPOP Club, Version 4
tokyo-rose
post Mar 22 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #126


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



For J-Pop & K-Pop Lovers

Welcome to the "Official KPOP & JPOP Club" topic. Here, we will discuss any type of KPOP/JPOP that people recommend and anything relating to KPOP/JPOP singers. _smile.gif

To join: Leave your username and your real name, stating that you want to join. It's simple as that.

Username change: If you've changed your username, make a post requesting for it to be updated on the members list.

RULES:

None, really, but do try to post every few days so the club can stay active. :)


MEMBERS:

1. superficial (Vinity) Founder
2. jaeminnie (Cristy) President; Changmin's Eternal Love throb.gif
3. tungmyBANANA (Tung) Sexy Oppa
4. Bishinobi (Charles) Colored Kid
5. stardaisy212 (Daisy)
6. doughnut (Julia)
7. Anisha (agiri) GD's Wife
8. Christina (xTINAA)
9. Brandi (xXBuDeBuAiXx)
10. Michelle (michellerific)
11. Fist
12. Moni (moninja)
13. Kathy (Kibummie-luv)
14. Chris (krn_kiddo254)
15. Christina (Just_Dream)
16. Elisa (smrkangel)
17. Kimi (Saikou)
18. Zephyr (venti-amenoi)
19. Lindsey (HelplessCry)
20. Tuly
21. Rodessa (sleepwalkerdreams)
22. Jenny (lawlietta)
23. Chester (ChesterRevolver)
24. Jinny (Jinny)
25. Kevin (Aberisk)
26. Chuiee (chuiee13)
27. Lizzahh (LEGIT)
28. Natsumi (yellowxradio)
29. Hea Jung (ukluverparadise)
30. Gabrielle (elletricity)
31. Cozette (herLiminality)
32. Angela (Meimiko)
33. Lily (lilychouchou)

Previous versions: Version 1, Version 2, Version 3
 

Posts in this topic
interpretation   Official KPOP & JPOP Club   Mar 22 2009, 06:42 PM
herLiminality   Wow the new version is awesome. It's a big ch...   Jul 18 2009, 07:03 PM
paozuu   i'd like to join! i'm Shannon :D! ...   Jul 18 2009, 07:24 PM
Meimiko   I think this is the original Love Generation. It s...   Jul 18 2009, 08:02 PM
interpretation   QUOTE(herLiminality @ Jul 18 2009, 08:03 ...   Jul 18 2009, 11:23 PM
Meimiko   In case you guys missed it today or you don't ...   Jul 20 2009, 05:39 PM
interpretation   QUOTE(Meimiko @ Jul 20 2009, 06:39 PM) In...   Jul 20 2009, 05:56 PM
Meimiko   QUOTE(interpretation @ Jul 20 2009, 03:56...   Jul 20 2009, 08:13 PM
herLiminality   What do you Epik High fans think of the new remix ...   Jul 22 2009, 08:10 PM
doughnut   haha oh dear, just realized im member no.6 <3 ...   Jul 25 2009, 12:02 PM
Cristy   Wheesung's cover of "Insomnia" is re...   Jul 25 2009, 09:20 PM
paozuu   okay, is jessica wearing extensions? cause how can...   Jul 25 2009, 09:45 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(paozuu @ Jul 25 2009, 10:45 PM) oka...   Jul 25 2009, 09:51 PM
synatribe   I think this week was one of the best weeks on Mus...   Jul 26 2009, 01:49 PM
rappingpotat0   Bah.. That new song by One Two is addicting... :x ...   Jul 27 2009, 05:49 AM
sleepwalkerdreams   I haven't been here in a long time~ :3 I'm...   Jul 27 2009, 08:38 AM
rappingpotat0   I like Clazziquai's new song too... Hehehhee ...   Jul 28 2009, 11:51 AM
synatribe   Oh Man Cristy, please do not pass out when you hea...   Aug 5 2009, 10:39 AM
Cristy   QUOTE(synatribe @ Aug 5 2009, 11:39 AM) O...   Aug 5 2009, 10:55 AM
rappingpotat0   Aw, isnt it sad... :X But I never liked TVXQ... :...   Aug 7 2009, 11:28 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Aug 8 2009, 12:28 A...   Aug 8 2009, 08:35 AM
rappingpotat0   QUOTE(Cristy @ Aug 8 2009, 09:35 AM) May ...   Aug 14 2009, 01:51 AM
Cristy   QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Aug 14 2009, 02:51 ...   Aug 18 2009, 11:24 AM
LEGIT   QUOTE(Cristy @ Aug 18 2009, 08:24 AM) (bu...   Aug 18 2009, 07:19 PM
paozuu   whats up with TVXQ? i hear there are some controve...   Aug 8 2009, 11:05 AM
iDecay   Someone coughShannoncough catch me up w/ new K-pop...   Aug 8 2009, 11:12 AM
herLiminality   Ahh! I loved that 2ne1 performed Last Farewel...   Aug 9 2009, 08:16 AM
elletricity   QUOTE(herLiminality @ Aug 9 2009, 06:16 A...   Aug 9 2009, 07:46 PM
synkiro   QUOTE(herLiminality @ Aug 9 2009, 03:16 A...   Aug 9 2009, 05:57 PM
LEGIT   Navi - Wasteful Tears (Feat. Hyuna of 4Minute) ...   Aug 12 2009, 05:31 PM
herLiminality   QUOTE(LEGIT @ Aug 12 2009, 06:31 PM) Navi...   Aug 13 2009, 10:21 PM
synatribe   BADA is back after like 10 years. She is best Know...   Aug 14 2009, 07:47 PM
rickysaurus   ^ i never told you this synatribe, but i love your...   Aug 17 2009, 02:50 PM
synatribe   QUOTE(rickysaurus @ Aug 17 2009, 02:50 PM...   Aug 17 2009, 10:32 PM
elletricity   QUOTE(synatribe @ Aug 17 2009, 08:32 PM) ...   Aug 17 2009, 10:34 PM
iDecay   QUOTE(elletricity @ Aug 17 2009, 08:34 PM...   Aug 17 2009, 10:41 PM
synatribe   QUOTE(elletricity @ Aug 17 2009, 10:34 PM...   Aug 17 2009, 10:46 PM
rickysaurus   where is it from D:   Aug 18 2009, 01:13 AM
stephinika   Yay, have seen GD's new mv for Heartbreaker? I...   Aug 18 2009, 01:41 AM
synatribe   QUOTE(stephinika @ Aug 18 2009, 01:41 AM)...   Aug 18 2009, 02:05 AM
herLiminality   I've been waiting so long for GDragons album...   Aug 18 2009, 08:33 AM
elletricity   Mmm, I like it. Ahaha. I don't know about the ...   Aug 20 2009, 03:35 PM
yumbae   QUOTE(elletricity @ Aug 20 2009, 12:35 PM...   Aug 20 2009, 07:36 PM
synatribe   QUOTE(yumbae @ Aug 20 2009, 07:36 PM) I d...   Aug 20 2009, 11:02 PM
paozuu   i'm very upset that dbsk is going to break up....   Aug 20 2009, 07:35 PM
yumbae   Never mind about the apples. I watched Big Bang TV...   Aug 21 2009, 08:13 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(paozuu @ Aug 20 2009, 08:35 PM) i...   Aug 21 2009, 08:59 PM
asianblogger   QUOTE(Cristy @ Aug 21 2009, 06:59 PM) Whe...   Aug 26 2009, 11:39 PM
herLiminality   Anyone else addicted to Lachata? lols I was excit...   Sep 4 2009, 08:50 PM
venti-anemoi   I really like 2ne1's unplugged version of ...   Sep 5 2009, 11:51 PM
doughnut   got 3 friends listening to that girls generation s...   Sep 6 2009, 07:35 AM
venti-anemoi   QUOTE(doughnut @ Sep 6 2009, 05:35 AM) go...   Sep 6 2009, 09:22 PM
synatribe   BREAKING NEWS 2PM's leader Jaeboom is leaving ...   Sep 8 2009, 01:51 PM
elletricity   RE: Official KPOP & JPOP Club   Sep 8 2009, 01:54 PM
synatribe   ^ Ino right? this was so sudden its unbelievable   Sep 8 2009, 01:56 PM
elletricity   I didn't even know they were hate comments. Al...   Sep 8 2009, 02:02 PM
synatribe   QUOTE(elletricity @ Sep 8 2009, 02:02 PM)...   Sep 8 2009, 02:11 PM
crazylove4rl   ^^^ omg i just wanted to randomly comment on the 2...   Sep 9 2009, 07:48 PM
herLiminality   Omgosh I've been waiiiting to see Dara's M...   Sep 10 2009, 09:24 AM
stephinika   ^^ I adore this video. So freakin' cute. Dara ...   Sep 11 2009, 04:33 AM
paozuu   i miss jaebeommmm ):!   Sep 11 2009, 04:12 PM
gojira   i wish min ho didn't wear makeup   Sep 11 2009, 06:22 PM
elletricity   QUOTE(gojira @ Sep 11 2009, 04:22 PM) i w...   Sep 11 2009, 06:33 PM
HelplessCry   the endorsements for the beer are rediculous hahah...   Sep 12 2009, 10:49 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(HelplessCry @ Sep 12 2009, 11:49 PM...   Sep 12 2009, 11:33 PM
HelplessCry   thankkks, anymore suggestions?   Sep 13 2009, 03:06 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(HelplessCry @ Sep 13 2009, 04:06 PM...   Sep 13 2009, 04:18 PM
herLiminality   Epik's new mv finally came out! God it...   Sep 18 2009, 09:01 AM
makeup-teddy   anyone here like dir en grey? i know its not j-...   Sep 18 2009, 08:49 PM
venti-anemoi   :O This topic is so dead. Let's revive it...   Oct 15 2009, 01:40 AM
Cristy   QUOTE(venti-anemoi @ Oct 15 2009, 02...   Oct 15 2009, 03:58 PM
herLiminality   LOVE that TaeYang video. So nice to see Teddy wit...   Oct 15 2009, 08:07 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(herLiminality @ Oct 15 2009, 09:07 ...   Oct 15 2009, 11:06 PM
venti-anemoi   QUOTEiAJW9JuW-jQ Ohmygawd, Mitra sewing himself u...   Oct 16 2009, 01:26 AM
synkiro   like i wrote on my twitter, epik high's videos...   Oct 15 2009, 11:37 PM
paozuu   zomagah i miss jaebeom ):! he my babyyy<3~ ...   Oct 17 2009, 10:15 AM
venti-anemoi   Ehh, I'm not really digging the "cat danc...   Oct 27 2009, 03:26 PM
herLiminality   I'm absolutely obsessed with BEG's new son...   Nov 2 2009, 09:39 PM
synatribe   Korean Kylie Minouge comeback IVY - Touch me   Nov 2 2009, 11:12 PM
paozuu   are you guys ready for the new 2pm song? tired of...   Nov 2 2009, 11:25 PM
synatribe   Brown eyed girls are captivating and sexy as ever   Nov 5 2009, 09:32 PM
synkiro   i like miryo in shorts <3   Nov 7 2009, 02:02 PM
venti-anemoi   I like Narsha with short hair <3 I liked Ga In...   Nov 7 2009, 03:15 PM
synkiro   ^ i concur, i think abracadabra cut is ga-in's...   Nov 7 2009, 03:32 PM
herLiminality   I gotta say, at first I didnt like f(x)'s chu ...   Nov 10 2009, 09:15 PM
venti-anemoi   QUOTE(herLiminality @ Nov 10 2009, 06:15 ...   Nov 11 2009, 08:32 PM
paozuu   2pmmm is backkk :]   Nov 10 2009, 09:50 PM
shawtiegotem   i love the music videos... why are asian females s...   Nov 12 2009, 12:29 AM
venti-anemoi   Taeyang's Wedding Dress MV is out! ...   Nov 13 2009, 03:50 AM
herLiminality   Taeyang is SUCH a cutie! Love the song! T...   Nov 13 2009, 10:47 PM
venti-anemoi   Anyone into After School? Tbh, I didn't really...   Dec 5 2009, 02:05 AM
Just_Dream   QUOTE(venti-anemoi @ Dec 4 2009, 11...   Dec 18 2009, 08:38 PM
venti-anemoi   QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Dec 18 2009, 05:38 PM)...   Dec 19 2009, 08:24 PM
br3aker4lyfe   any one else noticed how big and popular wedding d...   Dec 18 2009, 04:19 PM
br3aker4lyfe   Cant wait   Dec 19 2009, 09:57 AM
lilychouchou   I'd like to join! lilychouchou -> lily ...   Dec 27 2009, 10:15 PM
Cristy   QUOTE(lilychouchou @ Dec 27 2009, 10:15 P...   Dec 27 2009, 11:08 PM
queens   i am so deep into beast right now it's not eve...   Dec 28 2009, 12:25 AM
lilychouchou   ^Hahaha. Same! I'm always looking for news...   Dec 28 2009, 01:40 PM
queens   ^ lol yah i am on b2strising ;o i lovedddd the sb...   Jan 1 2010, 01:55 AM
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: