I Need Some Help w/ Linux & Toshiba, Toshiba Satellite A105 S4104 |
I Need Some Help w/ Linux & Toshiba, Toshiba Satellite A105 S4104 |
Sep 8 2008, 06:09 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,141 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,466 |
I'm becoming more and more of a Linux fanatic. On three systems, I have Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Fedora. Right now, I'm trying to install Kubuntu ona Toshiba Satellite and this bastard refuses to boot the OS from the disk. I've also tried from a flash drive and it wouldn't let me do that, either.
Any ideas? |
|
|
|
fameONE I Need Some Help w/ Linux & Toshiba Sep 8 2008, 06:09 AM
mipadi Bad disk? Did you verify it?
Also, pardon me for ... Sep 8 2008, 06:31 AM
fameONE QUOTE(mipadi @ Sep 8 2008, 05:31 AM) Bad ... Sep 8 2008, 06:49 AM
meloco32 Does the BIOS boot order have CD as the first opti... Sep 10 2008, 05:04 PM
fameONE QUOTE(meloco32 @ Sep 10 2008, 04:04 PM) D... Sep 12 2008, 01:53 AM
mipadi QUOTE(fameONE @ Sep 12 2008, 02:53 AM) It... Sep 12 2008, 07:09 AM
meloco32 Have you tried using any other bootable CDs with i... Sep 12 2008, 09:58 PM![]() ![]() |