What did you buy on your last shopping trip?, V5 |
![]() ![]() |
What did you buy on your last shopping trip?, V5 |
Oct 12 2008, 12:57 AM
Post
#101
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
![]() Got some new Religions from the female's rack. They don't make Skinny's in men's. ![]() Stussy Tee from MetroPark ![]() Brown Plaid shorts from UrbanOutfitters ![]() Abercrombie Tee from A&F ![]() Volcom Tee from Pacsun |
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 12:37 PM
Post
#102
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ I thought you didn't like Abercrombie. =\
|
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 01:32 PM
Post
#103
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
Yeah LOL! I know. I randomly ended up buying a tee from A&F. My giftcard balance is at like $470 now.
|
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 01:55 PM
Post
#104
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ Can I have it?
|
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 06:26 PM
Post
#105
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
I'll sell it to you for $300. That's a mad steal.
Went shopping again today. ![]() Rolling Stones Tee from Heritage ![]() CIWWAF Tee at Hot Topic ![]() Zoo York Tee at PacSun Ah, life is good when you have monayzz. |
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 06:38 PM
Post
#106
|
|
![]() The Resident Drunk ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 8,623 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,266 |
Nice new threads bro.
|
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 06:38 PM
Post
#107
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Which is why you shouldn't need to sell your A&F gift card. Seriously.
I need to go shopping. |
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 07:02 PM
Post
#108
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
Thanks Javonn
Joanne - LOL. What. $300 for a $470 giftcard is a mad steal. Yall seriously need to go shopping though. I'm not sure, but it seems like clothing prices are decreasing to just like Housing and Gas prices. |
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 07:03 PM
Post
#109
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Duh because your economy is suffering. As is ours.
|
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 07:06 PM
Post
#110
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
Yessir.
Econ lectures are scary now because my prof spends about 10 minutes each class telling us how we're screwed when we graduate amidst the economic crisis. |
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 09:12 PM
Post
#111
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,343 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 17,767 |
I checked out that Wilfred cardigan today and quite liked the purple one, but they didn't have my size... so I got a Vince black cashmere shrug/sweater and a forest green AA slouchy V neck sweater (because I had a giftcard.) :)
|
|
|
|
Oct 12 2008, 10:15 PM
Post
#112
|
|
![]() /人◕‿‿◕人\ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,283 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,927 |
Wacom Bamboo tablet, and laptop made by acer.
|
|
|
|
Oct 13 2008, 02:12 AM
Post
#113
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,343 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 17,767 |
![]() Verrrry simple but I love them. They will last me until I get Lasik. ![]() and the AA top :) |
|
|
|
Oct 13 2008, 02:26 AM
Post
#114
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
My classmate has those exact ones. And how much are you planning to pay for Lasik?
And you got balls for Lasik mang. That shit is scarry. |
|
|
|
Oct 13 2008, 06:45 AM
Post
#115
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,665 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,364 |
I had to thumb my fatness, anywayz monkeys, ducks, or guys with afro shirt was blahhh. >/ |
|
|
|
Oct 13 2008, 12:43 PM
Post
#116
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
Oct 13 2008, 10:11 PM
Post
#117
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
^ Damn. We're all screwed.
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 12:06 AM
Post
#118
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Three scarves and two necklaces at Brooklyn Flea.
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 12:07 AM
Post
#119
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock billfold wallet
![]() ![]() ![]() <33 Also thisclose to buying straight leg J Brands but felt like I should wait it out. |
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 12:09 AM
Post
#120
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ Shit, girl.
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 01:36 AM
Post
#121
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,343 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 17,767 |
Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock billfold wallet http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4027/eddsc00543fu7.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2084/eddsc00547mf3.jpg http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4058/eddsc00549qm3.jpg <33 Also thisclose to buying straight leg J Brands but felt like I should wait it out. Awww purple! cute :) was it from Holts? how much? and is the colour grape or elderberry? PS. If you want J Brand straight legs and you know which ones/what size you are, I recommend revolveclothing.com. I've gotten all of my J Brands from them and for first time customers you get 30% off.. so my first pair ended up being something like $110 :D My classmate has those exact ones. And how much are you planning to pay for Lasik? And you got balls for Lasik mang. That shit is scarry. I'll figure that out when the time comes-- not going to do it until I'm at least 25 so my eyes are more stable. Hopefully by that time there will be more feedback on its results. I personally know about 10 people who have done it and they've all given good reviews so far, but I'll have to see... I agree it is scary but my vision is something like -7.75 so I'm almost blind...
Reason for edit: Removed the image tags. - Cristy
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 01:38 AM
Post
#122
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
Jenny, I love you.
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 01:50 AM
Post
#123
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
I thought you loved me...
|
|
|
|
| *absinthe* |
Oct 14 2008, 01:58 AM
Post
#124
|
|
Guest |
Tung, for cheap.
|
|
|
|
Oct 14 2008, 02:12 AM
Post
#125
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
^ Hey hey! I'm not for sale.
Or am I..? |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |