Log In · Register

 
f**k, let it out let it out let it out
xoxoxx
post Jul 22 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,450
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 98,407



Fuck people who compete/compare.
Fuck smartasses.
Fuck people who show their jealousy.
Fuck the fact that my holiday break will only be 10 days, which means I can't go to Taiwan until summer.

What would you like to Fuck thumbsup.gif ?
 

Posts in this topic
Fuck   f**k   Jul 22 2008, 05:05 PM
Sandraaa   I'd like to f**k Ana. She's a pathetic bit...   Aug 2 2008, 03:54 PM
freeridefight   If I dont get my new f**king phone that I was prom...   Aug 2 2008, 10:07 PM
XTC   I can fuck by myself.   Aug 3 2008, 01:40 AM
coconutter   my dick   Aug 3 2008, 02:22 AM
doughnut   f**k tai mei.   Aug 3 2008, 04:05 AM
BanDaSnowman   Roselyn Sanchez   Aug 3 2008, 04:12 AM
giraffe   f**k your mom   Aug 3 2008, 12:43 PM
doiink   fuck for actually having expectations that are too...   Aug 4 2008, 02:41 PM
Tomates   F**K people sometimes and their shit attitudes : D   Aug 4 2008, 10:12 PM
RockItStudios   f**k the fact that I don't have my book yet.   Aug 4 2008, 10:22 PM
giraffe   f**k your court. f**k the olympics. am i the onl...   Aug 15 2008, 07:05 AM
Detective   f**k shoes!   Aug 15 2008, 08:36 AM
superstitious   f**k topics merged   Aug 15 2008, 09:41 AM
evamariesays   f**k ever having to leave Taiwan. f**k not being a...   Aug 15 2008, 11:57 AM
salcha4u   QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 15 2008, 09:57 A...   Aug 24 2008, 02:21 AM
Joannnnnne   f**k ignorant bastards.   Aug 15 2008, 12:00 PM
Sandraaa   f**k my period.   Aug 23 2008, 06:09 AM
liquidbluac1d   f**k liars.   Aug 23 2008, 10:55 AM
KayCake   f**k the word fcuk that's an amazing word   Aug 24 2008, 01:29 AM
IWantHugs   f**k yo couch charlie murphy   Aug 24 2008, 01:30 AM
freeridefight   f**k! I STILL DONT HAVE MY PHONE. Im going to ...   Aug 24 2008, 02:44 AM
aimeesayswhat   I fuck in the butt. jk   Aug 24 2008, 12:55 PM
evamariesays   f**k SOCIAL STATUS. f**k HIGH SCHOOL. I f**kING HA...   Aug 25 2008, 04:48 PM
Joannnnnne   QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 02:48 P...   Aug 25 2008, 09:38 PM
bmathers21   QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 02:48 P...   Aug 26 2008, 01:25 AM
Tungster   QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 02:48 P...   Aug 26 2008, 01:33 AM
Joannnnnne   QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 25 2008, 11:33 PM) T...   Aug 26 2008, 01:40 AM
evamariesays   QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 26 2008, 01:33 AM) T...   Aug 26 2008, 03:33 PM
freeridefight   QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 05:48 P...   Aug 26 2008, 05:39 AM
IWantHugs   f**k the mods, etc. etc.   Aug 25 2008, 04:53 PM
ChesterRevolver   i'd like to f**ck yah mother =] and get a ne...   Aug 25 2008, 05:22 PM
Tomates   f**k the school and its stupud class scheduling, a...   Aug 25 2008, 10:29 PM
bmathers21   QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 25 2008, 08:29 PM) f*...   Aug 26 2008, 01:23 AM
MissFits   f**k not being able to sleep. f**k dentists. f**k ...   Aug 26 2008, 05:46 AM
Joannnnnne   f**k allergies and puffy eyes.   Aug 26 2008, 03:43 PM
Friday   F U C K CB!!!! And It's Moral ...   Aug 26 2008, 04:17 PM
Joannnnnne   f**k Sum 41 without Brownsound!!! =(   Aug 28 2008, 02:18 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: