Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Semper Fi
carolannexbh
post Aug 12 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Member
Posts: 631
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 619,081



I havent posted here in the longest time and I have a really close friend who went into the marines not too long ago. We all miss him like crazy. I have the highest respect for anyone who serves our country.


Thumbed.

Not too much, I just felt compelled to make something in honor of them. C&C ?
 
schizo
post Aug 12 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



The blending and image quality are both pretty good. I'm not too sure about the text, but I don't really have any ideas to make it better.
 
karmakiller
post Aug 12 2008, 02:08 PM
Post #3


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



I think the blending is really on point. I like the blending you did with the eagle and the flag. I would've shown a little more flag, but that's just a personal taste thing. I would've went with Marine cammies print though wink.gif
 
Tomates
post Aug 18 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #4


poison
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,806
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 629,020



I like the blending
but i dont really like the font
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: